Superstar
Supporter
Daps
im not going to drink beer or alcohol anymore

ive got some anxiety problems :to:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Stopped drinking beer (and other alcohol) for 1-1/2 months to lose weight, a beer belly. Lost like - 10 lbs. IIRC

Them beer guts are gross brahs :gag:

Stopped drinking beer again for 1-1/2 months this year too. Not for losing weight this time, I already lost 50 lbs. :smugbiden: I had to detox myself, drinking too much.

So.. have never went longer than 1-1/2 months :beli:

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
I've only gotten plastered once in my life (newbie) and pushed the boundaries a couple of more times (finding my level). I've been drinking in moderation ever since. Add a little herb and it's :win:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
for how long? do you still go out to the bars

i really slowed it down for 6 months only having 1 beer a night if i was going drink (probably drank 3 or 4 days a week) then for 2 months I didnt drink 1 drop of alcohol. i wasn't going to bars at the time cause i was underage but i would occasionally try to go hang out with my friends who were drinking or go to a party and it would be annoying cause once people get past a certain point of drunk they start to hassle you, "why aren't you drinking?" "man lighten up, whats wrong?" "have a beer man, you want a beer?":leostare:

going to a bar could be a little more reasonable cause some people go to a bar just to have a drink and not get completely hammered. but also it may make you wanna drink more to be around all that.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I did. Was drinkin a six pack every night after work. 12 pack on my own during a weekend day. Slowed down and subbed for :smoker:

the weed high is better, no hangover. I tried to go back to brews but I'd get sick after a tall 6 pack now. IDK about wine or liquor now, but I've pretty much ended alcohol.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
im not going to drink beer or alcohol anymore

ive got some anxiety problems :to:

@track 1

This year I went three months w/o drinking. Reason? I wanted to lose weight and I felt that i was drinking too often and spending too much $$ on beer (not too big on liquor). i'm 6 feet and got up to 191 and i went from late Feb to mid May w/o drinking and got down to 165 which is where i'm at now. Since i've had my first drink last month, I don't have the urge to drink much anymore and it's easy to not drink.

Getting a gym membership (Planet Fitness ftw) helps A LOT bruh...and I do mean A LOT!

Last edited by a moderator: