Anyone Here Got Property They Rent Out?

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
99% of the time people rent because their credit score won't let them buy. Lol at only having renters with excellent credit, your house is gonna be vacant if that's your tactic.

Be careful with section 8 cats....that should be self explanatory.

A person's credit shows their responsibility with money. By checking a person's credit you can see if they have an judgements/evictions against them. Why would I want to rent to some one who has a recent eviction or recent delinquent accounts on their credit? I agree most people will pay their rent before they repay most other financial obligations but why risk it?

I agree with being careful with section 8 tenants but if screened properly it works wonderfully.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Wise Words Spoken From Cat Piss Martini

a0yqua.jpg

in all seriousness my family is in the rent house business, and the VERY LAST thing you wanna do is put family in there :hanes:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
i already got family members that live out there hittin me up

my grandmother told me not to do it

i dont got time to mix money and family together

what if she a bad bytch

renting a house out to her would be leverage i could use

mikeEpps_zps793cb969.png

but seriously based on the demographics the single parent thing might be something i have to consider

If she late one month and you let her slide by sucking you off or whatever, she gonna always start being late talking about its ok my landlord cool. Meanwhile you falling behind on bills. And in the back of her mind she gonna start thinking she aint gotta pay because ya'll f*cking and then one day when your wife is like where is this b!tch money is she paying rent, what you gonna say. And the the tenant can always flip it into some sexual harassment type sh!t.

and yes ... I speak from experience ... LOL

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
in all seriousness my family is in the rent house business, and the VERY LAST thing you wanna do is put family in there :hanes:

nikka suck my dikk

now you wanna join the conversation

get the fukk outta here nikka

470_39825.gif