Anyone here ever had Shin splints?

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
My right shin has been in pain since august when I was doing T25 almost daily with cheep ass payless sneakers....

630px-Prevent-Shin-Splints-Step-1Bullet1.jpg

THIS shyt HURTS BRUUUUUUUHS

It's been 3 months, when this shyt supposed to heal?

:mjcry:

Daps
Ive always been told work through it, your bones will adjust.

I get the shin splints and the forearm splints. I work through it then it stopps hurting:yeshrug:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Nah it's your bones that are too weak to handle the load.

You work through it (but keeping in mind not to exacerbate it) and eventually it goes away.

Dealt with that a few years ago breh both lifting and running.

the one time i got shin splints I worked through it. took about a month but everything been straight since.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
My right shin has been in pain since august when I was doing T25 almost daily with cheep ass payless sneakers....

630px-Prevent-Shin-Splints-Step-1Bullet1.jpg

THIS shyt HURTS BRUUUUUUUHS

It's been 3 months, when this shyt supposed to heal?

thats a picture of a fracture (one of the many possible causes for splints). so you should go get an x-ray if you are unsure of what is causing the splints.

based on your post history and the fact that you have not been to a doctor after 3 months, i'm leaning towards this story being :duck: tho

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
thats a picture of a fracture (one of the many possible causes for splints). so you should go get an x-ray if you are unsure of what is causing the splints.

based on your post history and the fact that you have not been to a doctor after 3 months, i'm leaning towards this story being :duck: tho
either that or i don't have medical insurance

Hoping this shyt is only a splint

typed in shin splints into google and thats what came up bruh, i can only describe it as a sharp WARM pain in my shin. shyt feels hot and it burns, can barely walk.

Web MD is my doctor bruh

btw, i don't really understand the "posting history" comment, i tend to keep it pretty 100 here, if u don't like a nikkas opinions on shyt then

:yeshrug:

don't be a hater tho

Last edited:
Daps
either that or i don't have medical insurance

Hoping this shyt is only a splint

typed in shin splints into google and thats what came up bruh, i can only describe it as a sharp WARM pain in my shin. shyt feels hot and it burns, can barely walk.

Web MD is my doctor bruh

don't be a hater tho

Breh you broke your leg:russ:

Shin splints are a pain that goes away seconds after you finish a set. It not anything that lasts.

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
Breh you don't have shin splints. I use to get them in football all the time cause of our shytty practice field. It goes away in a day or two. Get that shyt checked