Anyone here actually smoke crack?

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@BrentWoodSean38

Smoked it straight sometimes, sometimes sprinkled in weed blunts .
Was hooked on crack for a month then I got over it . That high is ridiculous, my fav of high of any drug I’ve done before.
makes you want more badly with the quickness
Sadly that shyt is terrible for your health
Post this from your main account like you ain't ashamed then :dead:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Man I tried to mess with this white broad at this warehouse job I was working at in my early 20s. She was nasty as hell, a butterface married with kids but she loved nikkas and creepin (we was having Sara Jay fantasies with this one). Every young nikka had they turn. When it got to be my turn she came talking about she likes to dip her guys in cocaine before they get nasty. Talking about it’ll make you last longer. I told her “and for that reason, I’m out”

She made my life a living hell until I quit that job

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Man I tried to mess with this white broad at this warehouse job I was working at in my early 20s. She was nasty as hell, a butterface married with kids but she loved nikkas and creepin (we was having Sara Jay fantasies with this one). Every young nikka had they turn. When it got to be my turn she came talking about she likes to dip her guys in cocaine before they get nasty. Talking about it’ll make you last longer. I told her “and for that reason, I’m out”

She made my life a living hell until I quit that job
Hate people who get offended when you don't wanna participate with them in vices :scusthov:

I'm not judging you, I just don't wanna do that shyt fam