Anyone heard of this PAWG, Jordynne Grace?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Got a black fiance but still cool with Tessa?
:camby:

New Day, RTruth, and the Street Profits and cool with her :usure:

She was actually also in Bianca and Angelo’s wedding and trains with Trinity:usure:

Na we ain’t about to use this as a platform to shyt on Thick Mama Pump:ufdup:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Pssh. You can be cool with all the black people in the world. I'm not faulting her for that.
But... none of those people you listed work in Impact. She's the only one there, and Tessa is available to be ran a fade or even at bare minimum, to be distanced from.
If I'm friends with someone who is cool with someone who tosses around Hard-Rs... I'm questioning our friendship or their true feelings :yeshrug:

That being said, fine. Jordynne getting let off because I can't remember if she threw one of them defensive tweets out in front of Tessa or not. But it's Foot On Tessa's Neck Season until she tap out clean to someone with a fro, or she quit wrestling.:demonic:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Pssh. You can be cool with all the black people in the world. I'm not faulting her for that.
But... none of those people you listed work in Impact. She's the only one there, and Tessa is available to be ran a fade or even at bare minimum, to be distanced from.
If I'm friends with someone who is cool with someone who tosses around Hard-Rs... I'm questioning our friendship or their true feelings :yeshrug:

That being said, fine. Jordynne getting let off because I can't remember if she threw one of them defensive tweets out in front of Tessa or not. But it's Foot On Tessa's Neck Season until she tap out clean to someone with a fro, or she quit wrestling.:demonic:

They Coworkers

and run a fade?

I feel you but we adults, no need for her risking her own career or possibly getting arrested for assault.

Especially say the dream is to go to another company (AEW or WWE) that’s not a good look. Also if you’re arrested in the state’s don’t that mean you can’t travel or go to other countries on some MVP shyt? No need to fukk her paper. Keep it moving

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Think about it.... she beats up Tessa.

They both get released.

Vince gonna sign Tessa to a big contract and she gets blacklisted.

It’s not fair but it is what it is...... don’t get involved, don’t fukk up your paper over some dumb broad

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
6z89gsg17xg41.jpg

1bf4ply1nwg41.jpg