Anyone got any tips on lining up/giving urself a shapeup?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Practice with a bic razor before you body yourself with large clippers. You need to understand the angles by performing maintenance of your line after a cut before you go into the big leagues buying edgeup clippers.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Why the change of heart all of a sudden? I was under the impression that you thought caring about your appearance at all is gay. :manny:

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...on-fashion-extremely-feminine-my-opinion.html

there's a huge difference between caring about ur appearance and being obsessed with it b.

That one nikka with all those pix of him and his boyfriends "stunting" while giving a highly detailed description of what they were wearing like they were on a modeling runway is prime example.

Homie was straight sizing up his own homeboys dun, prolly licking his lips too. You ol' I only hang around fly cute nikkas ass nikka. Saving their photos to his HDD and editing them n shyt.

That shyt ain't gangsta breh
http://www.the-coli.com/233329-post100.html
:what:

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
tried before and it ended horribly... i tried to correct what i did wrong, which only fukked it up further... Had to wear a beanie to work and sh1t.

crybabyv.png

:russ:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Practice with a bic razor before you body yourself with large clippers. You need to understand the angles by performing maintenance of your line after a cut before you go into the big leagues buying edgeup clippers.

:shaq:

NoCones

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
10 yrs deep
straight razors give the best lines but you gotta have steady hands. it aint cool to be scabbed up
i aint used razors since i was in jail tho. i use the battery powered small clippers for that shyt. 20bucks at walmart
the nikka talkin bout them angles was on point. you dont want one side of your head squared up and the other side kinda rounded.
other than that, aint shyt i could say but practice.

and yes, we talkin bout practice

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
10 yrs deep
straight razors give the best lines but you gotta have steady hands. it aint cool to be scabbed up
i aint used razors since i was in jail tho. i use the battery powered small clippers for that shyt. 20bucks at walmart
the nikka talkin bout them angles was on point. you dont want one side of your head squared up and the other side kinda rounded.
other than that, aint shyt i could say but practice.

and yes, we talkin bout practice

:what:

Daps
all the shyt i dapped is on point. practice is the key! dont go trying for the perfect line out the gate. learn your line first, the sides and the back you should be able to learn with ease. that front tho :snoop: takes some time to get good at.

fast forward past the taper part. she gives a good little rundown on how to shape up

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Dap
Reactions: Tom

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London

Go to this dudes channel, he drops alot of self-barbering Knowledge.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Dap
Reactions: Tom