Anyone got any tips on lining up/giving urself a shapeup?

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I recently copped some Andi's T outliners because I figured this shyt couldn't be that hard if random nikkas off the block can just open up shop like that and eat off cutting hair.

Any tips?

I basically need an in depth description of how I should approach it.

I'm doing both my hairline and facial hair btw. I'm looking like Rick Ross right now b :sadbron:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
i just want to learn how to line up so i can save money on freqent barber shop trips...my hair grow fast brehs
:shaq:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tried before and it ended horribly... i tried to correct what i did wrong, which only fukked it up further... Had to wear a beanie to work and sh1t.

crybabyv.png

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
i watched one youtube vid and it didn't help at all

one min son was wolfing, next min he was magically lined up.....and all the nikka did was move the clippers around his head on some magician shyt

:to:

There's some good ones. I'll link it up when I get home.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
someone told me you should put powder around where you wanna line it..and trace your lining in the powder so you can see how it would be..and then cut it.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
u cut with one hand or two?

:wtf:

I remember seeing this armless nikka on Maury cutting his hair with his feet, shyt made me feel like a loser.

I use both. Matter of fact, there's a pointer for you. It's hard to reach around your head and get tough spots going one handed. At least for me it is. I am kinda naturally ambidextrous though too.