Anyone going to see that romantic film executive produced by Jay-Z?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
8bV8JMi.jpg

:russ: how does me posting my age even warrant a,score? :dead: and I got a 3 on top of that

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Excellent observation! See what I did there?! :russ:

But it is significant...on some level. To some people. To someone. Including... *drumroll* the filmmaker.

:birdman:
that wasn't my point. my point is why would/should jay-z producing this movie have an influence on me, or anyone else for that matter, wanting to see it. his role doesn't change the content of the movie, nor the execution of the idea, nor the quality of the production, imho. you'd be better off listing the dolly grip for the movie or the boom mike operator...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The cinematography looks ill, and I dig the narrative style that's going on, but that was some grade A simpery right there. I think I'll check this out when it's released though.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Terrance Nance is my homie...

GO SUPPORT THIS FILM!!!

especially if your one of those people that always complain about Tyler Perry.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
that wasn't my point. my point is why would/should jay-z producing this movie have an influence on me, or anyone else for that matter, wanting to see it. his role doesn't change the content of the movie, nor the execution of the idea, nor the quality of the production, imho. you'd be better off listing the dolly grip for the movie or the boom mike operator...

I agree.

actually the dolly grip and boom operator had more to do with the film being made then jay.

They just got Jay to throw his name on it after it was acclaimed in the festivals to draw a wider appeal.

but this is an art house type film regardless. so thats the lane they should stick to marketing to...they didn't need Jay.