Anyone going to see that romantic film executive produced by Jay-Z?

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Well tbh I dont disavow courtship, I just wont go so far as ti make a movie. Im kind of picky as to what I want in a girl. So while I have females I kick it with, none really make me want to let the others go in order to focus only on her. That may change in time but right now I enjoy the freedom of being single.

Word... But I will say excessive selectivity is likely a contributing factor to prolonged singleness.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
yeah i'll go see it. however, i find it funny how instead of mentioning the work's title and the awards it has received, you mentioned jay-z as if that's of some significance...

Postfork

Rookie
Daps
8bV8JMi.jpg

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Word... But I will say excessive selectivity is likely a contributing factor to prolonged singleness.

Yep this is 100% true, and something I recognized I need to change. I'm working on it breh. As a matter of fact, just came back from lunch with this nice female so maybe that's a sign, along with this thread.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Yep this is 100% true, and something I recognized I need to change. I'm working on it breh. As a matter of fact, just came back from lunch with this nice female so maybe that's a sign, along with this thread.

That's what it is. I got a few years on you, and I still struggle with it it. And I'm contentedly single.

[Beanie]I go through it so you wouldn't do it after me.[/Siegel]

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I'll definitely check it out if it plays near me. We need to start supporting more projects like this....Hollywood has given up on blacks so if we want to continue to be in movies it's going to be Tyler Perry and....whoever else makes a come up.

I see that Wyatt Cenac is involved...not surprising, considering that he was in one of the better black indie romances to come out in the past decade or so : Medicine for Melancholy