Anyone feel like they missed their time, missed their shot?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, turning 38 this year and caught myself lamenting not experiencing certain life events the way I was supposed to.

On the outside things look alright. Getting into better shape, making over 100k in tech, back in school. But something seems off.

For instance, back in school, finishing strong, but it's not the same feeling as experiencing it from 18-22 (even Tiger Woods said his only life regret was leaving Stanford early and turning pro).

All that young relationship stuff, put a lot of it off and now feel like that time is behind me.

Never really competed at a high-level in anything, just did a lot of coasting and time wasting.

Y'all ever have these thoughts? If so, how do you deal with 'em?
go outside today a run two miles and do it again tomorrow. Finesse your resume. if you not in prison your a season away from changing your life. again if you got your freedom and health you up.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
go outside today a run two miles and do it again tomorrow. Finesse your resume. if you not in prison your a season away from changing your life. again if you got your freedom and health you up.

Making money (just interviewed with a Quant firm, have a Google interview in a few days, currently working for a hyper-scale tech company) and working out was never really my issue. It was more about not experiencing certain life events in a certain order.

Not as much of a thing for me these days, feeling pretty good about where I am and where I'm going.

Appreciate it though.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I turned 39 back in March, and definitely feel some type of way about it. For me it's more that I feel my youth slipping away from me. I've accomplished quite a bit, make six figures (wtf does that even mean in the 2020s?), have been in a lot of adventures (mostly domestic) and have a girlfriend, but I don't feel happy at all. Relationship troubles are making me feel like I'm about to be single again but it won't be the same like when I was in my early to mid 30s. I'm not :flabbynsick: completely but not going to lie, I'm very worried about being single again. Dating world at 39 probably all fukked up. I feel a major life change coming and feeling very nervous about it. This chapter is ending.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aslong as you not dead, if you want it bad enough you can turn your life around.

You got online courses, youtube if you want a new career, start a business, lose weight, fashion tips etc . Dating apps to meet new women.