Anyone feel like they missed their time, missed their shot?

Living Bait

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cardiff
I'm now 40 and sometimes think that the chance to find that special someone has passed me by at this time. But i don't harp on it as I am usually happier alone anyway.

I've just hit 40 myself and realised as much as I love women to bits, they are also the biggest fug up of your life... I wish I was a monk or some shyt... I've got my ex wife stopping me from seeing my daughter.. My current GF looking to become my ex GF soon... Her father passed away recently and she doesn't seem to want me at the funeral, but critsizes me not being supportive..

They can make you feel amazing, but they can also drive you to the edge..

The longer you stay with a woman it seems the more is expected from you and the less you get in return....

Only yesterday I sent her a picture of her a year or two back, smiling and flashing some flesh, to one a few months back looking like she wanted to stab me... I said what came first the chicken or the
egg?...

And her father was in good health at this point... Another victim of Rona

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I drank and partied through college. Barely graduated. Freelanced with no 9 to 5, popped bottles, drove cars I could barely afford, ran through girls and blew crazy amounts of money through most of my 20s.

It wasn’t until I tired myself out in my early 30s that I really focused. In 6 years I quintupled my on paper salary and I’m a rung away from Csuite.

Do I look back and regret not trying harder in college? Or regret not finding my career earlier? Nah. I can’t. I am where I am now because of all that nonsense.

And for those who aren’t where they want to be … It’s never too late. A coworker of mine was a 40 year old laid off programmer who sold his shytty cobbled together 3 year old software company for $20m. Morgan Freeman started acting at what age?

Start today. Not on Monday. Not next week. Not this weekend “when I have time”. Today. Do one small thing that’s new. Go from there.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I've just hit 40 myself and realised as much as I love women to bits, they are also the biggest fug up of your life... I wish I was a monk or some shyt... I've got my ex wife stopping me from seeing my daughter.. My current GF looking to become my ex GF soon... Her father passed away recently and she doesn't seem to want me at the funeral, but critsizes me not being supportive..

They can make you feel amazing, but they can also drive you to the edge..

The longer you stay with a woman it seems the more is expected from you and the less you get in return....

Only yesterday I sent her a picture of her a year or two back, smiling and flashing some flesh, to one a few months back looking like she wanted to stab me... I said what came first the chicken or the
egg?...

And her father was in good health at this point... Another victim of Rona
Truth be told it seems like anytime I'm in a somewhat long term relationship that shyt starts to go south. Me being a loner doesn't help either. As I feel the key to a healthy relationship is time apart but I have yet to find one that realizes just what that means. Nothing wrong with me being able to spend a weekend alone but because of insecurities someone always thinks the other party is up to no good.

Living Bait

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cardiff
Truth be told it seems like anytime I'm in a somewhat long term relationship that shyt starts to go south. Me being a loner doesn't help either. As I feel the key to a healthy relationship is time apart but I have yet to find one that realizes just what that means. Nothing wrong with me being able to spend a weekend alone but because of insecurities someone always thinks the other party is up to no good.

100% absence makes the heart grow stronger.. Before Ronies I saw her 2 or 3 times a week. .. Not to lower the tone but she couldn't wait to get the old boy out. I rocked up in the kitchen, poured us a glass of wine and before I knew I was busting cheeks in the kitchen.... Went away for a week... Came back to see her and she blew me 4 times in the morning..

Once Ronies dropped I moved in with her full tine, she started to tell me to put it away... Ended up giving myself a hand shandy whilst she made coffee and ran herself a bath... Got told off for leaving orange peel on the coffee table,

Starting relationships are amazing... Seeing the romance and passion decline is just depressing and shyt

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Hell nah bro. Give me all the great moments and the bad moments and I’ll say I’m blessed to still be alive and kicking. I may not be where I want to be but I’m damn sure never giving up until I get what I want. When you stop trying, you lost

Daps
Reppin
London
I feel that I wasted 10 years of my life (15 to 25). Too depressed and anxious to truly enjoy life.

I'm almost 28 now I don't feel like I'm wasting time but still can't shake that feeling of missed opportunities

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
fukk the past!

You got a finite amount of days LEFT!

You have NO CLUE when the time coming so fukk that

Put on ya earbuds and put on Boosie "Devil's" full blast

Do 100 push ups and 50 pull ups then 100 dips and 100 sit ups

Smoke 2 grams and then read/watch something inspirational for 10 mins

Then come back and dap me nikka

Everybody tank hits E but nikka get to it!

PublicEnemy

Rookie
Daps
Brehs, turning 38 this year and caught myself lamenting not experiencing certain life events the way I was supposed to.

On the outside things look alright. Getting into better shape, making over 100k in tech, back in school. But something seems off.

For instance, back in school, finishing strong, but it's not the same feeling as experiencing it from 18-22 (even Tiger Woods said his only life regret was leaving Stanford early and turning pro).

All that young relationship stuff, put a lot of it off and now feel like that time is behind me.

Never really competed at a high-level in anything, just did a lot of coasting and time wasting.

Y'all ever have these thoughts? If so, how do you deal with 'em?
You can always make new/different choices and change the direction of your life. It’s never too late to change and never too late to change your destiny.