anyone ever smoked after getting a tooth pulled?

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
straighten your priorities and replace that "blunt" with a toothbrush and a bottle of listerine

ugh trust I learned my fukkin lesson. Ive been in the dentist every week since July getting fillings and crowns done. This shyt is costing me a fortune and I still have to go back to get a bridge, 3 more fillings and a crown :noah:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ugh trust I learned my fukkin lesson. Ive been in the dentist every week since July getting fillings and crowns done. This shyt is costing me a fortune and I still have to go back to get a bridge, 3 more fillings and a crown :noah:

One of my closest friends has a cousin thats only 27 but has successfully managed to have a pair of dentures for teeth.
My family is from Belize and I dont even see that type of shyt over there.
I didnt even know that was possible, just please dont let the next person be you cuz those teeth aint gonna grow back:ufdup:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Another thoushallhustle troll thread

Let's get this over with people

KIKEg.gif

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
:mindblown:

That baby gonna be failing piss tests to get into daycare, smoke while pregnant brehs :dead:

:laff:

its really not that serious its just weed. its medical marijuana from a real legit dispensary too so im not trippin.

One of my closest friends has a cousin thats only 27 but has successfully managed to have a pair of dentures for teeth.
My family is from Belize and I dont even see that type of shyt over there.
I didnt even know that was possible, just please dont let the next person be you cuz those teeth aint gonna grow back:ufdup:

:pachaha: like i said i learned my lesson. im never going through this shyt again..

Another thoushallhustle troll thread

Let's get this over with people

KIKEg.gif

ugh here you bytches go with that shyt. i could say I took a shyt and yall fatherless b*stards accuse me of trolling. :mindblown: