Anyone else think they had Corona already

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I think I had it too. Body aches and all kinds shyt. Body temp was all fukked up and everything. I was good after chillin at home resting though.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
In December I got what I thought was initially a cold (cough, sore throat, runny nose etc.) went home from work, brought out the old remedies and took some medicine. But for some reason, very little worked.

The next morning, I felt like complete total shyt, fever, coughing got worse, vomiting, nausea and I felt like air was getting taken out of me with every cough,( something I've never experienced) I had to fight my way out the bed to call off of work. Throughout the day it was shivers, pain, throwing up and coughing marathons, I only got out the bed once to use the bathroom. There were points while I was thinking "I think im gonna fukking die". It was two days of that shyt till the fever ended but the coughing and the feeling of losing air lasted all the way till early January. I couldn't even speak, laugh or anything with it being followed by a cough and a gasp for air, I basically had to resort to head nods. Sleeping was damn near impossible because of this. It was one of oddest periods I've ever been sick.

Mid January the coughing has ended and I felt better, however my mom would later get sick as well as my oldest brother and his wife came down with something similar to what I had around January.

I told my story on here already...

I think earlier this month.
Or whenever ppl 1st started talking about coronavirus.

I had a weird feeling in my chest.

Few weeks go by, its starts to fukk wit my breathing alil bit almost to the point of a panic attack one morning smh...

That was over a week ago.

I went running last nite to ops check my lungs ..

5miles in cool to cold temp...
Felt A1.

The coronavirus is definitely a real thing...
But we all probly have or had it.

No need for panic.

Only thing I think about is if this thing cause some other kind of problems later on down the line

Yo.
Italy had reports of the same

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Yea ok. Flu...Rona....they killing us out here Son

This from Mar 20th 2020

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
You guys didnt because Corona has a 15% hospitalization rate, high ventilator usage and in particular, hurts folks with pre existing health problems. Not to mention, old folks wouldve been fukked

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I had the flu for the first time in my life last year and I thought it was something stupid like severe dehydration.

that was the worst i have ever felt my whole life.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Late December early January.. Weird dry cough and other bronchial symptoms. Went to urgent care.. They found nothing. Prescribed inhalers and prednisone.

Before that haven't been sick in years.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
guess yall's mutant healing factors ain't up to snuff... :scusthov:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In December I got what I thought was initially a cold (cough, sore throat, runny nose etc.) went home from work, brought out the old remedies and took some medicine. But for some reason, very little worked.

The next morning, I felt like complete total shyt, fever, coughing got worse, vomiting, nausea and I felt like air was getting taken out of me with every cough,( something I've never experienced) I had to fight my way out the bed to call off of work. Throughout the day it was shivers, pain, throwing up and coughing marathons, I only got out the bed once to use the bathroom. There were points while I was thinking "I think im gonna fukking die". It was two days of that shyt till the fever ended but the coughing and the feeling of losing air lasted all the way till early January. I couldn't even speak, laugh or anything with it being followed by a cough and a gasp for air, I basically had to resort to head nods. Sleeping was damn near impossible because of this. It was one of oddest periods I've ever been sick.

Mid January the coughing has ended and I felt better, however my mom would later get sick as well as my oldest brother and his wife came down with something similar to what I had around January.
Bro it sounds like you had the actual flu based on the symptoms (esp. Vomiting/nausea). Did you see a doctor? Many people die facing the severity of strain it seems you did. Scary.