Anyone else think they had Corona already

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know..had a mild runny nose for almost two weeks now..from time to time light throat ache.Very rarely sneeze or cough though.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Nov 17 I made a post about being sick. I dont remember any difficulty breathing. The worst of it lasted for about 2 days, maybe 3. After that there was a cough that lasted a few more days after.

Nagarjuna

All Star
Daps
Pretty sure I had it in late December. I had a horrible fever and cough for several days. Woke up one morning and my throat felt aweful. I hadn't been sick like that in long time.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Me and at least 5 other people got sick in January around the New Year. I haven't got seriously sick in about 10 years and when I caught that "flu" it came outta nowhere fast. Felt sick on a Wednesday after work and by that night I had an extremely sore throat and my body was sore and I was sweating like crazy.

I didn't have any respiratory problems that I could remember but I didn't have an appetite and for 3 1/2 days I didn't eat anything. I felt better in about 4 days but still had lingering effects. I wouldn't be surprised it i caught Covid 19. In my mind I feel like I had it

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Ok.

A few months ago I started sneezing, coughing hard, eyes watery and itchy.

Body ached, throat hurt, couldnt hear, nose stuffy.

Not knowing what it was, I continued to work out hard in mornings to sweat it out, even though I could barely move. Took honey for my throat, bought BC powder for the pain, got visine for my eyes, took my zyrtec, all I drank was water. Bought some swimmers ear drops to ease the ear pain.

I was miserable and only wanted to be home and sleep, or just lay down.

I am good now....But I may cough occasionally.

I think most of us have had it.