Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait what?
They stopped it cuz of fukking vinyl?
ARE YOU fukkING KIDDING ME
Yea they essentially rushed Boardwalk off the air to get Vinyl out

This was the reason for the timeline jump and the rushed storytelling

At face value you're watching like :why: but when you find out the behind the scenes shyt you understand they didn't really have a choice

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll never Ovastand BE:rip: kilt off for disco/punk cocaina FUKKERY:mjcry::damn::what:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats why i never gave vinyl a chance. Gyp got an oscar for an exaggerated italian gangster over all the other great characters and winter got gased. How u have boardwalk empire but not show the atlantic city commission baller meeting with all the gangsters?!?!! That was supposed to be Nucky's ascension into being a legendary gangster figure

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats why i never gave vinyl a chance. Gyp got an oscar for an exaggerated italian gangster over all the other great characters and winter got gased. How u have boardwalk empire but not show the atlantic city commission baller meeting with all the gangsters?!?!! That was supposed to be Nucky's ascension into being a legendary gangster figure
They had the meeting but wrote it to where it was in AC but minus Nucky because they just ganked him out of all his shyt

I don't think they knew what to do with Van Alden in the end.

I liked Nelsons story on the show

On the other hand I feel like Margaret had the worst of both worlds where, for a while, they didn't know what to do with her AND we're trying to shoehorn her into shyt

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I'm more pissed that the final season was a rushed goddamn pile of shyt.

Up to that point, it's one of GOATs though.