Anyone else still pissed as fukk that Boardwalk Empire is over

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
He was a terror to work with it. Breh used to come to work blitzed af. There's a reason the guy gets like no work.
giphy.gif

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I am not disputing that, I am disputing the notion the show went "downhill" the moment he died. It might have had 2 horrid season but they were broken apart by a great season 4

I never said that breh.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact vinyl got cancelled anyway after 1 season makes it worse.
:francis::francis::francis::francis:

Hate that they ended it for a show that didn't even last a full season. They didn't have to rush through Capone's or Lucky's rise through the ranks and we probably could have gotten a better last season from them.
Those Lucky/Meyer scenes:ohlawd:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:skip:you saying season 3 is trash? :camby:outta here breh. Gyp Rosetti is the goat. :pacspit:
Season 3 is pretty shaky bruh

You can tell they were lost for a while after killing off Jimmy. Season 3 was the show finding its footing

I like Gyp tho and the last 3-4 episodes of the season were great too

Yeah, I do. The only reason s5 even went down like that because they slashed the budget due to Vinyl. While I liked Vinyl, it was cancelled after one season. So they killed off one of their best shows for no fukking reason. HBO has made a lot of questionable calls.

You could tell they had some really good ideas that they couldn't flesh out.

The Tommy shyt tho?:camby:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Still one of my favorite shows ever. I still say the first four seasons are good

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Still one of my favorite shows ever. I still say the first four seasons are good
Its like the Wire in that it had a good beginning (season 1) and then it was passable in seasons 2 and good 3+4 but a wtf were they thinking season 5?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:skip:you saying season 3 is trash? :camby:outta here breh. Gyp Rosetti is the goat. :pacspit:
The only interesting part but was heavily offset by the overall plodding nature of the season and who can forget the marge story at the hospital that ate up a lot of airtime. Just edge of your seat stuff