Anyone else prefer Sicario: Day of the Soldado over the original?

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
No but it was still really good. Emily blunt is a good actress I wish they brought her back. they didn’t have to make her the most or even 2nd most important person. When they play that fukking music tho :banderas:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Anyone who thinks this is insane. Even if you removed the completely misguided opening of the film and the poorly handles ending, nothing in between lives up to anything in the first one.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. The first was a perfect example of being able to pull off the audience coming to a conclusion before the main character without the main character coming off as a complete idiot. Had pretty well written characters, too. My first thought when the crooked Mexican cop gets clapped was what was going to happen to his kid.

The second one felt like the writers and producers watched that sequence of Alejandro making his way to and through Alarcon's complex, and decided to make that the entire movie.

And besides, the first one had "You should move to a small town. Where the rule of law still exists. You will not survive here, because you are not a wolf. This is the land of wolves now." :wow:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
2nd one was complete trash and spent time on them two little boring-ass mexican kids. Only good scene off the top of my head was the one with the sign language. then got alejandro
surviving gunshots to the head.
:childplease: