Anyone else notice the uprise of black conservatives, who are riding with Kanye? They are ALL OVER

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I am seeing a trend and it's almost split now between black people who like fukk Kanye and those that support him. The ones who support him seem to not be doing it just because he's black, they also make a point to mention a few of the conservative things he has mentioned. I am seeing there may be a huge shift in black republicans and Kanye may be leading the charge. Just my 2 cents, but this has made for some very interesting conversations on social media.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Because most Black folk been fukk Kanye since the slavery comments and Trump simping, basically the same reasons that Black conservativeslove him. Kanye also hates the BLM org, just like other Black conservatives do.

They ride for him because he's high profile and gives them shine.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Nah, just dumbass contrarians. These folks ain't real conservatives.
I can't count on 2 hands or feet, how many times I been called a sheep by some weave wearing, periodt screaming thot or wanna be scamming looking nikka the last 3 days. :russ: Yes they usually have that look. Think I may just stick to the coli for the next couple weeks,

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
These lost nikkas are trying to make Kanye out to be a martyr for truth

He's not being silenced because he's going against the system. He's being canceled because he's disparaging Jews. On top of that, he disrespected George Floyd. What truth is he speaking? He's not a free thinker he's just an a$$hole

You got fools out here championing this nikka like he's Malcolm X
:gucci:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
These lost nikkas are trying to make Kanye out to be a martyr for truth

He's not being silenced because he's going against the system. He's being canceled because he's disparaging Jews. He's not a free thinker he's just an a$$hole
:gucci:
Flex just made a comment to the likes of what you seeing. I do wish we can retire the word sheep though. :russ:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you know they say those tend to go hand in hand :pachaha:

people are multidimensional.... like me, i'm hella smart but i'm a fn idiot for sure lol

Screen_Shot_2017_01_19_at_2.52.20_PM.0.png

Right here, 2010 to be exact, i said this nikka crazy.

"Nikka you crazy, Kanye a genius". :mjlol:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
@Born2BKing i am noticing this in the YouTube Black Manosphere. Half of them are agreeing with Kanye and are coming out in support of Candace Owens and Trump.

Minister Jap deadass said "I love Trump" last week on his show in defense of Kanye.
It's becoming hard to ignore and honestly, the majority of the comments may be ones like you posted. Also, the celebs who are the quietest, are the ones I'm sure are supporting him as well. I bet you won't hear shyt from Waka or Killer Mike on Kanye. :sas2: