Anyone else not have any "dress clothes"?

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Is This Your New Gimmick?

You DO Realize You're A Jew Right?

found a pic of him and esau= evil
ashkenazi-jews-judd-hirsch.jpg

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
:heh: Slacks and Khakis being "Dress Clothes"

I wear them sh!ts everyday, thats how you get your money and respect in the workplace up. My pops bought me a dope suit when I was 17 and I never looked back.

Don't get me wrong, on the weekends and after 6pm. I'm white tee'd up with some camos or cargos or some shyt. But I'd be embarassed to be seen rocking some sh!t like that in the during the day on the weekday.

I give props to the older men in my family but they make sure EVERYONE has at least one suit.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I know this is a joke thread but :smh: because this is true for a lot grown ass men

A polo shirt is not "dressing up"

for real...you know the one thing i see alot that makes me shake my head...nikkas who don't know how to knot a tie and get clip ons and shyt....so much fukking fail in that :no:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
:heh: Slacks and Khakis being "Dress Clothes"

I wear them sh!ts everyday, thats how you get your money and respect in the workplace up. My pops bought me a dope suit when I was 17 and I never looked back.

Don't get me wrong, on the weekends and after 6pm. I'm white tee'd up with some camos or cargos or some shyt. But I'd be embarassed to be seen rocking some sh!t like that in the during the day on the weekday.

I give props to the older men in my family but they make sure EVERYONE has at least one suit.

i think i might be the only one who hates those elf looking shoes that go all skinny and curl up at the front n shyt. i keep the shoe game conservative when i bust the suits out, wingtips by florsheim and stacy adams is in order. also hate the fatknot tie and the bowtie swag
ill rock a bowtie but only with a sweater. these dudes be looking like grown up 5 year olds on easter sunday with some of their buffoonery

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I have dress clothes. I only have to wear business casual at work. But, I am older so they are needed for things like job interviews, weddings, funerals, looking good on a dinner date, and special events.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
I got hella suits. Probably like 10. I literally wore a suit 4-5 days a week on campus for the past 2 years. :noah:

My pops bought most of them, but I just have a lot of them bytches. I'm pretty sure I have well over 30-40 ties too, including bow ties. And then there's all the separate pieces I have. I have alot of casual clothes too though. I just have a lot of shyt in general.

:childplease: Express is for fakkits. Their fits are horrible and quality is off. I hate that place.

For on-campus recruiting and info sessions?

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
all I have are and 1 shorts, baggy cargo and camo shorts. and white tees and gibaurd jeans

WHAT? You gotta at least mix it up. I used to work at an elementary school for about 3 years and Friday was the only day we could dress down. So most of my closet is pretty much dressy clothes.:mj:

When you dress up every now and then, you'll feel decent.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
for real...you know the one thing i see alot that makes me shake my head...nikkas who don't know how to knot a tie and get clip ons and shyt....so much fukking fail in that :no:

:pacspit:@clip ons
C/S, my pops taught me how to tie a tie when I went to my 1st school dance in 6th grade.

Had a black tie affair to go to last weekend and spent the whole month leading up to it learning how to tie a bow tie.

G.O.A.T

All Star
Daps
It's the opposite for me. All my shyt is dress clothes, and polos.

I need to get my casual gear up, I fell off hard. All I got is cargos and v necks.

Kind of the same with me. I've got a ton of dress clothes, more than my casual. Work and other places I go keep me in dress clothes more