Anyone else not have any "dress clothes"?

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
I got that one job-interview/court outfit and thats about it. Other than that maybe youll get me to put a polo shirt on.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
fukk that I never dressed up for any of these interviews i rocked my grill to a few

Props, I rock t-shirts and cargos to job interviews, I don't give a fukk. Then again, I've been unemployed for a minute. :yeshrug:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
shnikka got girbauds tho....

but yea Iont own a suit but I got enough long sleeve polo and ae shirts that I can throw on with slacks and look the part.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
The fukk kinda shyt is that? Get ya grown man on. I mean, I'm 22 but I've been dressin like I had some sense for a minute. Prolly cause I worked at a Nordstrom for a while in the mens department. I had to be clean every fukking day, and my wardrobe got NICEEE.

I got tees and khakis n shorts n shyt when I feel like bein bummy. But other than that, I'm not tryna pull no dumb lil bytch impressed by swag an shyt anymore. I got a lil cash saved up. I have some intelligence. I want to look like it.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
The fukk kinda shyt is that? Get ya grown man on. I mean, I'm 22 but I've been dressin like I had some sense for a minute. Prolly cause I worked at a Nordstrom for a while in the mens department. I had to be clean every fukking day, and my wardrobe got NICEEE.

I got tees and khakis n shorts n shyt when I feel like bein bummy. But other than that, I'm not tryna pull no dumb lil bytch impressed by swag an shyt anymore. I got a lil cash saved up. I have some intelligence. I want to look like it.

you're gay to care for fashion this much, fukk outta here and go play with your barbie dolls nikka :heh:

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
I know this is a joke thread but :smh: because this is true for a lot grown ass men

A polo shirt is not "dressing up"

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have like 5 pair of dress pants....2 pairs of dress shoes....10 or so ties.....and a grip of dress shirts

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don't have any either. I refuse to dress up for these crackas, fukk em

Silicon valley entrepreneur swag >>>>

Yet you probably not a silicon valley entrepreneur...or even in the area.....stop looking at Mark Zuckerberg like thats your life