Anyone else not have any "dress clothes"?

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
All I wear is basketball shorts or cargo shorts or sweatpants/jeans when it's cool out. I only rock Air Forces or Jordans or sandals, don't even own a pair of dress shoes or boots. fukk dressing up, it's all shorts and tees over here.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
this nikka havoc :laff:

i rock these with my grill

:ahh:

Girbauds3.jpg

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Up until 2 months ago I only had 2 dress shirts and ties my mom bought me years ago. Now I got hip to Slim-Fit dress shirts and I'm hooked, now up to 9 dress shirts and buying new pants/jeans almost every week.

:snoop:At me just now getting hip to this at 22. When I step outside I'm killing the fashion game. Matter of fact I need to start filling out job applications for the fall, I could probably get my foot in the door just off my looks/dress alone.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Up until 2 months ago I only had 2 dress shirts and ties my mom bought me years ago. Now I got hip to Slim-Fit dress shirts and I'm hooked, now up to 9 dress shirts and buying new pants/jeans almost every week.

:snoop:At me just now getting hip to this at 22. When I step outside I'm killing the fashion game. Matter of fact I need to start filling out job applications for the fall, I could probably get my foot in the door just off my looks/dress alone.

New college grad? :ld:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's the opposite for me. All my shyt is dress clothes, and polos.

I need to get my casual gear up, I fell off hard. All I got is cargos and v necks.