Anyone Else Hate The Puzzles In GoW Ragnarok?

anyone else hate the puzzles in ragnarok?

• yes theyre trash

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • nope, the puzzles are great. git gud.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • theyre ok. I didn't mind them

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • i'm just tryna chop heads breh

Votes: 10 23.8%

• Total voters

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Like some of the OG puzzles and trap sequences would have me putting the controller down and taking a break.

after just repaying through the first two games in the trilogy…yeah. I put part 1 down at the part with that stupid moving wall underwater

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
after just repaying through the first two games in the trilogy…yeah. I put part 1 down at the part with that stupid moving wall underwater

Lol that's the exact part that always sticks in my mind

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
they arent terrible but can really fukk up the game's pace

I try not to look shyt up in games and play naturally

even in elden ring, im not gonna lie ive been lost for the past 2-3 weeks just wandering around
ill find some new weird place that you would barely ever find

the puzzle shyt is the worst when you just want to play at the end of the night... load up the game and 10 minutes later you're stuck in a series of puzzles and backtracking for 1-2 hours

it would be like saying "let me just play 1 game of 2k" but then they make you do an hour of GM moves, lineup changes and playbook adjustments

skyrim had it right with just dungeons with fighting and traps to avoid .. you knew at the end you get a reward and the shortcut brought you back to the beginning quickly

I feel like im ruining the game if I resort to looking shyt up to speed through puzzles

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
puzzles are a big part of Uncharted 4. shyt is like asking to skip the puzzles in Portal