Anyone Else Hate The Puzzles In GoW Ragnarok?

anyone else hate the puzzles in ragnarok?

• yes theyre trash

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • nope, the puzzles are great. git gud.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • theyre ok. I didn't mind them

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • i'm just tryna chop heads breh

Votes: 10 23.8%

• Total voters

s@n

All Star
Daps
The puzzles are trash and completely tired at this point.
I’m about to put auto climb on as well. The thing that i find boring/irksome about this game is that the stakes for movement are too low/constrained. A meterless roll should be a good evasion/ reset tactic, instead it’s laggy as fukk. Kratos, a god, cannot seemingly escape the reach of low level enemies in a fight. Huh? Quick turn in a next gen game is fukking pathetic. Enemy animations are clunky as shyt. Not being able to skip some of this awful dialogue is so stupid; i forgot this was the case in the first game until ng+

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Game made me realize I am too stupid to play it because of these damn puzzles :to:

Other than that the combat is improved, but wish the game had no puzzles

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
The problem with some puzzles in the game was it required you use a skill that really use in combat. Using runic arrows, making them bigger then setting them on fire is not what I do in combat

Hitting some of those ravens is hard enough.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
God of Puzzles

NGL, the overall navigation and exploring shyt felt boring and chore-ish. The combat gameplay and bosses made up for it tho

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The puzzles are trash and completely tired at this point.
I’m about to put auto climb on as well. The thing that i find boring/irksome about this game is that the stakes for movement are too low/constrained. A meterless roll should be a good evasion/ reset tactic, instead it’s laggy as fukk. Kratos, a god, cannot seemingly escape the reach of low level enemies in a fight. Huh? Quick turn in a next gen game is fukking pathetic. Enemy animations are clunky as shyt. Not being able to skip some of this awful dialogue is so stupid; i forgot this was the case in the first game until ng+
Step your dodge game up. They give you more than enough invincibility frames to avoid most attacks if you time it right. Some long attacks are supposed to be quick stepped and not rolled