Anyone else felt really uncomfortable watching ren and stimpy as a kid in the 90's?

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:russ:

Man me and my sister used to crack up on that episode when we were kids. Ren and Stimpy was that shyt. I was just watching the one where Ren got pectoral implants the other day

:pachaha:
I watched this ep with my mom when I was a kid and she wouldn't let me watch the show anymore :pachaha: I waited til she went to sleep and watched it anyway :mjpls:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yea it was always weird watching Doug or Rugrats and then goofy shyt came on with its over the top exaggerated animation. Only thing I remember is that happy happy joy shyt. shyt was awful. Isn’t the creator some psychedelic drug using pedo?

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
classic characters but the show itself was extremely odd. The video game was very bizarre.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I miss cartoons like that and the cartoons they use to show on MTV in the early 1990s.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This threads premise is :wrist:
You have to remember it started on MTV which was known for their offbeat weird cartoons like Liquid Television, Beavis & Butthead, The Head, Maxxx etc.

I enjoyed it...what I didn't like was the adult cartoon they tried years later...made me very uncomfortable
The show was never MTV :dahell: when Nick toons began it was this show, rugrats and Doug (I googled it but knew this already)
Did you know that "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" was originally supposed to be sung by Timon and Pumba? Imagine how awkward that shyt would've been then. :wow:
I'm guessing you haven't seen the lion king 1 1/2 tho?

Idk if this has been brought up in this thread yet but the creator of the show was a pedophile
So what :yeshrug: you gonna find out there are pedophiles everywhere, just download the app if you think I'm bullshyttin. Whatever he chose to do with his personal life after the show isn't relevant to this thread. Especially since you didn't post a link :francis: