Anyone doubting the legitimacy of evolution NEEDS to watch the second episode of COSMOS

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I still never understood why evolution and creationism have to be two separate things when even religious scholars tout that allegory and metaphor are completely preset in the texts.

Adam being molded from clay is simply a metaphor for being made up of the same materials that the earth, and thus the universe, is made up of. The rib could be again a metaphor for stating that we all came from one or single celled organisms and the need for sexual reproduction only came later.

I'm no biologist, nor am I a religious scholar but I still don't see why this is even an argument in 2014. If God is the creator of all that means he is the creator of evolution as well...:manny:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
subs for later but lets keep it 100.

All these are based off scientific assumptions and not facts

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I still never understood why evolution and creationism have to be two separate things when even religious scholars tout that allegory and metaphor are completely preset in the texts.

Adam being molded from clay is simply a metaphor for being made up of the same materials that the earth, and thus the universe, is made up of. The rib could be again a metaphor for stating that we all came from one or single celled organisms and the need for sexual reproduction only came later.

I'm no biologist, nor am I a religious scholar but I still don't see why this is even an argument in 2014. If God is the creator of all that means he is the creator of evolution as well...:manny:

Cosign this, I'm not religious but I never understood how evolution and creationism are mutually exclusive :ld:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
oh look, this thread...yet again...

2T0yrgY.gif

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
episode like these only work if you're already open to the idea of evolution

if you're dead set on creationism then you're not going to be swayed by scientific facts
evolution is a theory not a fact.

I have never heard any scientist say "evolution fact"