Anyone Buying Horizon Forbidden West Strictly Off The Strength Of The Graphics?

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
michael-jordan-yeah.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You really trolling us right now...:what::mjlol: you want blood and gore is that it???:dwillhuh:
I want a story that's a little more grounded. Hard to explain. I just think the story and characters are corny. The back story lore is ass And the 3vironments don't really tell a story. The narrative is just drab

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
About to do the Frozen Wilds since I never did the expansion, but apparently I gotta replay the ending again because I didn't save after beating the game even though the trophy is there? :dahell:

This shyt is STILL godly and beautiful. :damn:
when you finish the game, you’re intentionally set back to before the last mission

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I want a story that's a little more grounded. Hard to explain. I just think the story and characters are corny. The back story lore is ass And the 3vironments don't really tell a story. The narrative is just drab

:hhh::hhh::hhh: More Grounded??? narrative is drab?!?!? WHAT???!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Environments dungeons etc don't do it for me.

The world was literally destroyed and rebuilt, she lives in the middle states, the machines had to terraform the earth from barely scratch my dude, the stakes are HIGH asf if you paid attention to the story while you played :what:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The world was literally destroyed and rebuilt, she lives in the middle states, the machines had to terraform the earth from barely scratch my dude, the stakes are HIGH asf if you paid attention to the story while you played :what:
Ok well when I play the game I don't feel the high stakes. The world looks redundant and doesn't show enough real remnants of the old world to give the game true character. The lore itself is weak. I don't know how to really explain it to you. It's a MID AAA title

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ok well when I play the game I don't feel the high stakes. The world looks redundant and doesn't show enough real remnants of the old world to give the game true character. The lore itself is weak. I don't know how to really explain it to you. It's a MID AAA title

Because the old world & 99% of humanity was destroyed :what: it's like thousands of years in the future you see the remnants if you paid attention what are you talking about!!?? :dwillhuh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Because the old world & 99% of humanity was destroyed :what: it's like thousands of years in the future you see the remnants if you paid attention what are you talking about!!?? :dwillhuh:
Ok well the art direction is weak. Real nice looking valleys with no character.