Anyone Been To Mexico(Not Counting Tijiuna or Cancun )

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
They say the sane shyt about black people everywhere, what place is safe for brothers? :childplease:

Breh, it's probably hard for most of these nikkaz to believe it, but LA, Houston, Chicago, and New Orleans are WAY more dangerous than Mexico. There's no neighbhorhood I'm afraid of walking around at midnight here, :heh: at catching me in Cabrini Green, or Pork'n'Beans, or Queensbridge, or southside Houston, etc etc. after sunset, sh*t let alone in the daytime. If you mind your business and don't get in with the wrong crowd you'll be fine.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

^^^That's the look I be getting from the middle aged bishes down here breh. The black fetish is some other sh*t down here. I LITERALLY got sexually harassed the other day at night, this bish came up to me rubbing her t*ts on my shoulders and feeling up my arms, I had to restrain her and speedwalk away :pachaha:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
What's the top "safe areas" that are not tourist traps(Spring Break hubs and the like)?

I'd recommend checking out Toluca. Great soccer team, it's way up in the mountains, spectacular views:

A_view_of_the_magnificent_stained_glass_inside_the_Cosmovitral,_Toluca,_Mexico..jpg

Toluca.jpg

Toluca-1241291913-L.jpg

They have the best chorizo (no homo) in Mexico if you ask me. Sh*t speaks to your soul :wow:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
go to puebla and watch legit lucha libre every monday and eat tacos arabes:blessed:

I remember seeing a lot of exotic women there too strangely enough... I still remember this one legit indian dimepiece walking the streets:noah:

the city also has a german population, they got a german channel and everything.
:blessed:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Y'all nikkas need to quit saying Mexican women are as bad as Colombians

shyt is a lie just stop it

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
In puerto vallarta right damn now