Anyone Been To Mexico(Not Counting Tijiuna or Cancun )

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
been to Cozumel about 8 times
Costa Maya
Majahual twice

On cruises

love it

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I'm looking to hear from people who visited non-tourist traps.

well i'm interested too because I wanna see Mexico for real like them cats in Y Tu Mama Tambien were doing, stumbling on secret beaches and shyt. I also wanna see some ancient temples and admire the sheer scale of it all. Just not sure how feasible traveling around Mexico is these days without machine gun, rocket launcher and a drone following you at all times

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
@Zapp Brannigan
I'm looking at pics of Veracruz, and touts piff :ahh:
WestinOpening.jpg

veracruz_carnival_hula_girls.jpg

El_Descabezadero-Actopan-Veracruz-Mexico.jpg

300px-VeracruzCollage.png

It's actually really beautiful. If you go places outside of the troubled areas, not only are there amazing sightseeing places, you can also catch some great historical sites if you go to see the Mayan pyramids.

PSUNkwN.jpg

It's a pretty underrated visiting destination, it get a lot of bad press in the states because of the drug war, but if you push through you can see lots of amazing stuff. Try to see Estadio Azteca, also, because it's an awesome stadium that's hosted some really great historical sporting events.

89PeFEW.jpg

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Guadalajara got some bad bishes

I'd rank it in the following order:

1A) State of Chihuahua

1B) Guadalajura/State of Jalisco

2) Sonora

3) Monterrey

And yes in general Mexico has some REALLY bad bishes, on par with any Chilean/Colombian bish, never knew until I went.

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Guadalajara got some bad bishes

I'd rank it in the following order:

1A) State of Chihuahua

1B) Guadalajura/State of Jalisco

2) Sonora

3) Monterrey

And yes in general Mexico has some REALLY bad bishes, on par with any Chilean/Colombian bish, never knew until I went.

Those Jalisco bytches are :wow: My grandma lives an hour away fro Guadalajara and whenever I visit I always go to into town to shop around and breh them bytches love American men :ohlawd: Its so fukking easy getting at them if you know spanish. You just gotta be watchful of who you talk to. fukked around one time and almost got kidnapped :whew:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Real talk, even the tourist spots aren't that safe anymore and don't be a negro down there.... There a fresh headline about a black male killed in Mexico that was on vacay...

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Those Jalisco bytches are :wow: My grandma lives an hour away fro Guadalajara and whenever I visit I always go to into town to shop around and breh them bytches love American men :ohlawd: Its so fukking easy getting at them if you know spanish. You just gotta be watchful of who you talk to. fukked around one time and almost got kidnapped :whew:

:scheme: :win:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Real talk, even the tourist spots aren't that safe anymore and don't be a negro down there.... There a fresh headline about a black male killed in Mexico that was on vacay...

Wasn't that Malcolm X's grandson? He went with a hooker to her place, that sh*t could happen in the US breh :manny:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
It's actually really beautiful. If you go places outside of the troubled areas, not only are there amazing sightseeing places, you can also catch some great historical sites if you go to see the Mayan pyramids.

PSUNkwN.jpg

It's a pretty underrated visiting destination, it get a lot of bad press in the states because of the drug war, but if you push through you can see lots of amazing stuff. Try to see Estadio Azteca, also, because it's an awesome stadium that's hosted some really great historical sporting events.

89PeFEW.jpg

What's the top "safe areas" that are not tourist traps(Spring Break hubs and the like)?

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
my dude we went down there for my cousins wedding and we was all out me and my cousins boys at the mall.... bytches was looking at us like basketball players. even though im like 5'9" dudes with me was like 6'0and over

we went to the bar at the mall and was rackin numbers left and right we even had a group of Mexicans bishes stop in and drink at our table. we all exchanged numbers and them bishes took us out that night:shaq: