Anyone a fan of The Heat of the Night?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
started watching it when they would air the reruns back in the day. I understood why all the older folks enjoyed it because it gave off some form of reality :yeshrug:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
He may have been a coked out drag queen but Howard Rollins was an amazing actor.

And I watch reruns of In The Heat of The Night on Sunday mornings sometimes when I wake up but don't feel like getting out of bed.
The last time I watched they were up to the season when Apollo Creed was on and Archie Bunker was getting some of Denise Nicholas' brown sugar.

I was reading on the background of the show, and Carroll O'Connor gave Howard Rollins like 50 lifelines. He had a son that struggled with addiction and went out of his way to keep him on, including when he got reduced to the guest role. :salute: Archie

I still watch it from time to time. The acting on that show gives you chills.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I was reading on the background of the show, and Carroll O'Connor gave Howard Rollins like 50 lifelines. He had a son that struggled with addiction and went out of his way to keep him on, including when he got reduced to the guest role. :salute: Archie

I still watch it from time to time. The acting on that show gives you chills.
Its like every guest star that came on that show was trying to win an Emmy.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Someone got killed every episode. I remember thinking that the town of Sparta must have the highest per Capita murder rate in the country.