:beli:

Still was a aiight show, bubba :ehh:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
i know the show was based in mississippi... but wasnt there a area called the "bottoms" or some other name where it looked to be the ghetto... mostly black people lived there... i remember a couple of episodes there and some car chases ending up there.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i know the show was based in mississippi... but wasnt there a area called the "bottoms" or some other name where it looked to be the ghetto... mostly black people lived there... i remember a couple of episodes there and some car chases ending up there.
Thats how the south usually is though the towns/cities are built with railroad tracks to seperate blacks and whites

The hood is usually surrounded by tracks incase of a riot to keep people contained

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Thats how the south usually is though the towns/cities are built with railroad tracks to seperate blacks and whites

The hood is usually surrounded by tracks incase of a riot to keep people contained
ya i do remember there being a railroad track when they come in the nieghborhood.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Tibbs was played by a cross dressing fakkit
:beli:

Still was a aiight show, bubba :ehh:
He may have been a coked out drag queen but Howard Rollins was an amazing actor.

And I watch reruns of In The Heat of The Night on Sunday mornings sometimes when I wake up but don't feel like getting out of bed.
The last time I watched they were up to the season when Apollo Creed was on and Archie Bunker was getting some of Denise Nicholas' brown sugar.