Anybody wish they had a stalker?

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Had an old lady stalk me, actually one of the scariest things I've ever experienced in my life. I would gave nightmares about her. I can still see her face, all because I was nice and handsome.

Now mind you, this is when I'm like 11 years old, that woman was out of her mind and most definitely wanted to rape me. Glad I breezed through that. Had to get her reported.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Pazzy USED TO CALL PEOPLE GAY ON SOHH AS A DISS

Proof?

And if I did, I was in denial and closeted at the time. :yeshrug:I've came a long way. Funny thing is there were only a handful of posters that suspected it. God Tua, subconscious and someone else I forgot.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is not fun and the women that usually stalk aren't desirable at all. A crazy ass women is a whole heap of problems.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
What if my stalker had a stalker? What if I'm the stalker? :patrice:

fufk4um1if9z.gif

a-scanner-darkly-gif-9.gif

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
And to keep it a buck, the only stalkers I ever really had were women and I wouldn't even call it stalking. They were just a bit obsessed with the fact that I chose to hide nothing from them, because I had nothing to hide. Let 'em go through my phone. Answered everytime they called. Used to be up at 2,3 am when they thought I'd be sleep :mjlol:.

'cause by their logic, if I was that open, chances are I'm hiding something big and their insecurity drove them to find it out. It was funny at times but stressful enough for me to avoid dating women with those tendencies and trust issues.