The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:jbhmm:

The thing she's mentioning is some guy who used to post here thats mad with the admins, jacksplatter or whoever, posing as me on another forum to be spiteful. He collected some photos that I posted on this forum and sohh over the years, proof pics we call them to prove that someone exists, and posted them all over bgclive forum on some disgruntled employee, stalker shyt. I've never created an account on the forum. She's claiming that there's nude pics which is a lie. It's just face pics which I've deleted on this forum because I want to remain anonymous because there's some fans of me out there, stalkers and enemies that are trying to get too close to yours truly that has merged into real life where I literally don't know who is watching me. I'm quite sure a few people are which has forced me to edit certain statements and etc. I've actually had to change the screen name and photo because someone is impersonating me on that same bgclive forum claiming that im 22 and living in the bronx.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
That shyt sounds fun. Haha but that shyt is on you though. You shouldn't be posting your every move. It would be more fun if you didnt say shyt and they were like I just saw you at this spot. :laff:
I wasn’t taking pics in front of signs or dead giveaways. Most of the shyt would be on my instagram story and they would be pointing shyt out :picard:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I have multiple stalkers. Be careful for what you ask for.

If your fat and have low self confidence, try and lose weight. Check out the Health and Wellness Connection Podcast for tips on how to lose weight, get healthier, and ultimately get p*ssy

anchor.fm/hwconnection

Good luck
FYI - OP is a gay dude. He came out the closet as homo on the coli. “Dude” clearly has mental issues bc he claims that he’s never been stalked but has actually posted up several times about being stalked and created threads about his security being compromised. He’s discussed several times over the course of 2 yrs how people have hacked his photos and info details. Idk what the fuk is in the water these past few days bc there’s strange characters and weird issues popping out lately.

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do. :yeshrug: I want smoke. An aggressive stalker too. Never had a stalker before as far as I know. Would be fun to be preyed on. :mjlol:

Anybody ever had a stalker before?
You want to be desired, which is human nature. Bad shyt can and will eventually happen when you get stalked. You don't want that.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You want to be desired, which is human nature. Bad shyt can and will eventually happen when you get stalked. You don't want that.

Let it happen then. I want smoke. :ufdup:

Because I know nobody wants smoke with me. :mjgrin: that's for real. That's why I'm undesirable. Lol. Nobody is wasting their time stalking me. Flex better hold on to that Mr. Chimney title.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the church of Scientology sends stalkers to harass the people that openly slander them. Might be worth a shot.:jbhmm:

Been there, done that back in 2007. Some crazy lady in time square. They got a church on one of the side streets. :picard: they tried to push that shyt on my bro, my homie and me. Took us to see their little movie at their little church.

Played the fukk out of those people when they asked me what I thought about their silly ass movie and what I think of their beliefs on that "tell us what you think" sheet of paper.:mjlol: it was funny as hell.

Apparently, according to them, if you get knocked out unconscious by whatever and someone calls you a bytch, what they say gets right into your head and you'll end up becoming a bytch. They really showed this video of some dude getting hit with a baseball, some kids standing over him making fun of him or acting scared, and he really was scared and laughing or some weird shyt. I was like :hhh::comeon::mjlol: Not making this up. That's what they actually believe.

Do I get a scientology stalker now? I want my stalker now. Lol.

Last edited: