Anybody wish they had a stalker?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do. :yeshrug: I want smoke. An aggressive stalker too. Never had a stalker before as far as I know. Would be fun to be preyed on. :mjlol:

Anybody ever had a stalker before?

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a stalker

But having someone be thirsty for you would be nice....

Fat gang you don't get such luxuries

:mjcry:

You need to piss off some gamers on some trolling shyt. Sure one of them would get mad enough to stalk you.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ya with a big ass and mouth like a Hoover

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I have multiple stalkers. Be careful for what you ask for.

If your fat and have low self confidence, try and lose weight. Check out the Health and Wellness Connection Podcast for tips on how to lose weight, get healthier, and ultimately get p*ssy

anchor.fm/hwconnection

Good luck

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
I had two chicks on instagram stalk my every move and make jokes like “I saw you at the _______ in Hollywood after you posted it”. You don’t want it:hubie:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have multiple stalkers. Be careful for what you ask for.

If your fat and have low self confidence, try and lose weight. Check out the Health and Wellness Connection Podcast for tips on how to lose weight, get healthier, and ultimately get p*ssy

anchor.fm/hwconnection

Good luck

Aren't you lucky? Dont know about the stalkers you have following you and you can keep them btw. I just want one stalker though on some "I know what you ate last summer" type of shyt. Whoever is reading this shyt thats interested in stalking me. Stalk me please.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
What if my stalker had a stalker? What if I'm the stalker? :patrice:

fufk4um1if9z.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had two chicks on instagram stalk my every move and make jokes like “I saw you at the _______ in Hollywood after you posted it”. You don’t want it:hubie:

That shyt sounds fun. Haha but that shyt is on you though. You shouldn't be posting your every move. It would be more fun if you didnt say shyt and they were like I just saw you at this spot. :laff:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had a mutual friend who was burnt that I didn't wanna date her falsely accuse me of rape.

Then go on to stalk me. Knew my address, mum's name. Would msg me on my bday.

shyt ain't cool.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:patrice:

i'm a virgin. do you know what that means? there's plenty of straight dudes that suck dikk too. look @ you and some of these guys in this thread fighting each other over who's going to give me my first blowjob as if i asked for one. bad enough, you got one dude that has been trying to reach for my dikk for the past 3 years on some stalker shyt. :no: i know how women feel like now when they have guys harassing them, refusing to take no for an answer.

damn, i'm bored.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/charmander-for-the-1-000th-time-get-and-stay-off-my-er.97527/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/con...roll-to-defame-me.633655/page-5#post-29626668

Some psycho who is lurking on here or who had an account has been posting my pics (that I've posted them years ago on here and have since long deleted) without my knowledge arguing with some other dude making wild accusations and all sorts of shyt. I don't know any of the guys involved or why they are saying my screenname or whatever but it's making me feel uneasy how some stranger is really mad with me for no reason doing this kind of shyt.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Aren't you lucky? Dont know about the stalkers you have following you and you can keep them btw. I just want one stalker though on some "I know what you ate last summer" type of shyt. Whoever is reading this shyt thats interested in stalking me. Stalk me please.
Arent you gay? Im sure there some gay nikka who would fukk you if your interested. Most gay men don't have to look hard for sex, from what i've heard....

PAUSE

:dame::dame: