Anybody watch #nakednafraidxxl ?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Long haired dude is just the worst. Id probably find a way to feed him to the Lions after spending a few days w him
Dude was a creepy a$$hole on his regular Naked and Afraid episode and was even worse on this.
I think I would have bytchslapped him when he started talking that dumb shyt about the arrows working better to catch the monitor lizard.

Ezra

Daps
Dude was a creepy a$$hole on his regular Naked and Afraid episode and was even worse on this.
I think I would have bytchslapped him when he started talking that dumb shyt about the arrows working better to catch the monitor lizard.
I vaguely remember that. I only have so much room in my brain for this dumb shyt.

I forget about what happened on these shows almost as soon as I watch them.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
last roar
its the last episode

I had to google this and realize that XL is in season 2. Randomly I had Naked and Afraid on and I thought it was the regular one and it was the episode where black dude tapped out due to heat exhaustion. Never put together that it was a different N&AF because it was more than the standard 2 people. I'ma get caught up soon on this. Love Naked and Afraid

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This long haired dude should've eaten the fruit, dude is a waste of resources :beli:

And gay dude had to leave, these bytches out here acting like their puppy died. "Jake is the only reason I'm here :sadbron:" :laff:

:camby:

Ezra

Daps
In the girl's defense - the gay dude was probably the best member of the group. He managed everyone's personalities and kept everyone somewhat sane.

If they had more than a just a couple of days left, I bet they would have been fukked without him.