Anybody watch #nakednafraidxxl ?

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Ay the white people was fine drinking that dookie water, black breh was like yo im not drinking dookie water. They tried guilt him. Dude had to break it down to that gay dude. Like I'm not drinking this dookie water we need to leave and find fresh water.

They tried to talk shyt bout black dude... j then he comes back with a big ass fish:russ:

Black dude had heat exhaustion cause they took forever to find non dookie water
White people struggling in Africa :blessed::blessed:
:mjlol: when ol girl drank the UNpurified water
:mjlol:when ol girl started yelling when everyone was trying to hunt.

Ezra

Daps
IF they lose the gay dude (I think his name is Jake) they're fukked. He's the only holding them together.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ay the white people was fine drinking that dookie water, black breh was like yo im not drinking dookie water. They tried guilt him. Dude had to break it down to that gay dude. Like I'm not drinking this dookie water we need to leave and find fresh water.

They tried to talk shyt bout black dude... j then he comes back with a big ass fish:russ:

Black dude had heat exhaustion cause they took forever to find non dookie water
White people struggling in Africa :blessed::blessed:
:mjlol: when ol girl drank the UNpurified water
:mjlol:when ol girl started yelling when everyone was trying to hunt.
yeah that shyt pissed me off how they immediately tried to throw dude under the bus as lazy and stupid.

if he would have known what they were saying behind his back, he would have survived longer. probably would just found his own little nesting spot and supplied himself just fine.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Just watched the most recent episode. I see why humans have been subject to decimating diseases over the years, damn near half the tribe was annihilated from that fruit :mjlol:

And I get she was in pain, but the bytch screaming and moaning all thru the night like lions ain't waiting to rip your head off :swaggywhat:

Ezra

Daps
These type of shows are my guilty pleasure. Anything Survival, Im in. Dual Survival, Alone, The Island ect

Alaska Bush People too - but that's more about laughing at inbred retards.

Ezra

Daps
Jake's eyes looked like they were bout to pop out his head :scust:

Long haired dude is just the worst. Id probably find a way to feed him to the Lions after spending a few days w him

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jake's eyes looked like they were bout to pop out his head :scust:

Long haired dude is just the worst.
Id probably find a way to feed him to the Lions after spending a few days w him
Lmao he wouldn't let the other dude use the bow and arrow
Dude was why no?
Long hair said I want to save the arrows
Dude was like. Bruh... you ain't caught shyt with that bowman arrow whole time we was here.
Long hair got so salty he when back to the tribe and lied on dudes name on some hoe shyt

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Just watched the most recent episode. I see why humans have been subject to decimating diseases over the years, damn near half the tribe was annihilated from that fruit :mjlol:

And I get she was in pain, but the bytch screaming and moaning all thru the night like lions ain't waiting to rip your head off :swaggywhat:
shyt had me rollin when gay breh was running back to the group yelling don't eat the fruit

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
yeah that shyt pissed me off how they immediately tried to throw dude under the bus as lazy and stupid.

if he would have known what they were saying behind his back, he would have survived longer. probably would just found his own little nesting spot and supplied himself just fine.
They should of went to a new spot immediately instead of staying in that spot with the shytt water like breh said