Anybody watch #nakednafraidxxl ?

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
what's the XXL stand for? They got BBWs on there now?

I like Naked and Afraid sometimes. It's funny and they've had a couple bad females on there

Basically its 12 past cast members

Split into 4 teams like 20 miles apart they can stay alone or all link up

Alot of beef happens...n they stay for 40 days instead of 21

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i love it shows why strong male leadership is a necessity to the survival of the group.

i still remember one episode where breh went HOH on some caclette and made her sleep outside in the cold. bytch came crying back on some "im sorry :to: " shyt :dead:

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
i love it shows why strong male leadership is a necessity to the survival of the group.

i still remember one episode where breh went HOH on some caclette and made her sleep outside in the cold. bytch came crying back on some "im sorry :to: " shyt :dead:

Black dude was a homeless cat from Baltimore. nikka was use to living Dolo. He basically talked the chick into tapping out so he could be alone:dead:

nikka survived out there eating like 2 times :wow:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Thats why I don't watch it.
If the premise is that they are naked but you never show them naked... wtf

If I make a show about working at a pizza parlor but blur out all the pizzas... I cant really expect ppl to take me serious. :yeshrug:
:thefukkyoumeanmayne_1:
I was about to google this show, but after this comment.. :fohmayne:
how you gonna have a show called naked and afraid but the shyt is blurred out? :whatmayne:
call that shyt censored and afraid:dahell:
call that shyt blurred and afraid:dahell50mayne:
call that shyt PG and afraid:astrodahellmayne:
call that shyt watershed and afraid:wallahidahellmayne:

but don't call it naked and afraid and not show nudity:cubewtfmayne:
thanks for the warning breh

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
GOAT Naked and afraid episode.

It's the XL challenge where u got like 10 people seperated in 2-3 groups. The groups outchea strugglin so the start moving around, bump into each other, now u got one big group.

Couple days go past, they starving, one dude say fukk it, I'm going solo. He hit the jackpot:troll: fruits, food and a river.:blessed:

Dude get sick off the fruit, almost die and have to tap out. Group starving so they move to find a new spot. They go exactly where he went and eat that same fruit.

Now all u see is screaming, throw up, blood, dookie and snot everywhere. Like 5 more had to tap out that night. It was lit:wow: