Anybody watch Castle?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Renewing Castle for season nine without Katic could open up the series to focus more on a case-of-the-week format rather than the serialized romance between Castle and Beckett. That would mark a change from what was envisioned for the series at the start of season eight, when new showrunners Alexi Hawley and Terence Paul Winter eyed a greater character-driven show rather than a straight-up procedural.

:wtf: I haven't watched "Castle" since the middle of Season 5, but I can already tell you this is a stupid idea. The reasons I was so into "Castle" that I binge-watched 6 episodes a night before I finally caught up with the end of Season 4 was becasue:

1. Castle & Beckett.
2. Series-long storyline
3. The occasional 2-parter episodes every season

If they're going in a direction where they focus on more of "Case of the Week", they might as well cancel the show.

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
First the Fat Boys break up... :mjcry:

Didn't know Castle and Beckett hated each other though. I haven't watched in years, but I thought they had great chemistry :leon:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
the show should've ended with them getting married happily..

after that, beckett's character has never really fit into the show. they didn't know what to do with her. they even tried to reset her into old vengeful beckett this season but that went horribly.

i'm guessing they transition to castle's pi business with haley and alexis.. that's fine with me :manny:

castle's single episode murder cases were top notch for a procedural. and the overarching storylines have been ass for a long time.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

I figured Stana would leave since she and Fillion hate each other but shocked they dumped Tamala. She was barely on the show as it is.
They really should have just cancelled the damn thing instead of limping along like this.

What??!!!:ooh::lupe::damn::damn::damn::mindblown:They're beefing like that??!Now they're both gone?!:merchant::wtf::mjcry: But...they're why I watch the series besides the chemistry with everyone else :mjcry:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Just cancel it. fukk. Not trying to see this show without Kate on it :snoop:
true....i need that smile in my life :noah:
tumblr_mwai8rTWVN1svaqtao1_500.gif