Anybody watch Castle?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:patrice: I'm currently on 2-year hiatus from "Bones" since I finished watching Season 3. I been thinking of watching Seasons 4-6 before I quit on the show for good.
The show was still good in those seasons so I would watch. Season 7 is where the wheels started to fall off.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
And similar shows to Castle are Bones (which has gotten terrible), that new show Forever, The Mentalist, and Elementary.

:ohhh:

EDIT:
:whoa: I'm good with "Rosewood", I don't have time for these other similar procedurals. I still need to watch seasons 4-6 of "Bones" 1 of these days, before quitting on the show for good.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I figured Stana would leave since she and Fillion hate each other but shocked they dumped Tamala. She was barely on the show as it is.
They really should have just cancelled the damn thing instead of limping along like this.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Its all rumor stuff...supposedly Fillion and Static had a real life relationship for a bit that didn't end too well and they have been growing more and more acrimonious towards one another every season which is why for the past couple seasons the show has done all sorts of contrived stories to keep Castle and Beckett from having to interact with one another as much.
"Sources" claim that at times it gets so bad that if it is not absolutely necessary they won't talk/interact with one another on set at all.

And before anyone else posts it:
giphy.gif

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

WHAT. THE. fukk :wtf: this shyt aint even making sense to me :dahell:....stana been bae since the short cut :noah: i dont think i can watch it without her :francis:....i liked tamala a lot more than the other coroner dude they use but she only pops up in the beginning of the shows nowadays anyway so its no biggie really

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I figured Stana would leave since she and Fillion hate each other but shocked they dumped Tamala. She was barely on the show as it is.
They really should have just cancelled the damn thing instead of limping along like this.

WHAT. THE. fukk :wtf: this shyt aint even making sense to me :dahell:....stana been bae since the short cut :noah: i dont think i can watch it without her :francis:....i liked tamala a lot more than the other coroner dude they use but she only pops up in the beginning of the shows nowadays anyway so its no biggie really

:mjpls: What's the reason for lack of Tamala Jones' appearances on the show?

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Sources tell THR that ABC considered writing out Katic's Kate Beckett at the end of season seven but balked when the network faced backlash after Patrick Dempsey's Derek Shepard was shockingly killed off and written out of Grey's Anatomy with a year remaining on his contract.

Renewing Castle for season nine without Katic could open up the series to focus more on a case-of-the-week format rather than the serialized romance between Castle and Beckett. That would mark a change from what was envisioned for the series at the start of season eight, when new showrunners Alexi Hawley and Terence Paul Winter eyed a greater character-driven show rather than a straight-up procedural.

Sources tell THR that Hawley and Winter tested the waters in season eight to see how fans would respond to on-screen couple Castle and Beckett breaking up. The two-part season eight premiere featured the couple separating a season after their wedding in what Hawley called a "bold choice." At the time, he stressed that "nobody's getting divorced" and that the split would not last forever.

The breakup also arrived after sources told THR that Katic had been unhappy for some time and after repeated clashes between the actress and Fillion.

As for the remainder of the cast, sources say Fillion would not return to Castle without co-stars Jon Huertas (Esposito) and Seamus Dever (Ryan). Huertas noted on Twitter that neither has been asked to return yet. (Sources say most of the cast and crew found out about Katic's departure via the press Monday morning as many insiders signed nondisclosure agreements to keep the news under wraps.)

While Katic and Jones will not return if Castle gets the season nine pickup, producers are planning two different season finales. Insiders say one of the endings will solve the season-long LokSat case in a finale with a cliffhanger, and the other would bring closure to the series. Either way, writing out Katic and Jones opens the door for multiple incarnations of Castle as producers plan what would be a major reset.

Read More: Inside Stana Katic's Shocking 'Castle' Exit

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Following ABC's stunning announcement on Monday, April 18, that Stana Katic is exiting the popular procedural Castle, a source tells Us Weekly exclusively that the actress and longtime costar Nathan Fillion have been having behind-the-scenes friction.

But while the two lead characters — who tied the knot during a season 6 episode in 2014 — have a strong bond, the same sadly cannot be said for the stars themselves.

"Stana Katic and Nathan Fillion completely despise each other," the source tells Us. "They will not speak when they are off set, and this has been going on for seasons now."

"This season, it got so out of hand they made Stana and Nathan go to couples counseling together," adds the insider, who says that the actress has been in tears on the set because of the tension.

Read More: Castle's Stana Katic, Nathan Fillion Feuding, Were Sent to Couples Counseling