Anybody watch Castle?

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I dunno why I've gotten into watching "Castle" on syndication. Really on this season where Kate goes Fed especially...Shyt is :mindblown: with its plot twists, and the density of the dialogue now that Kate is Fed.

Some this shyt is just unbelievable, but yet, believable, too. High stakes, tech warfare with geopolitical implications...

ohhh.png

why.png

damn.png

I read that she goes back to NYPD, tho. So I dunno how captivated I'll remain. Cop shows are a dime a dozen, and I don't really like 'em.

...anybody know of any other series that have a similar Federal Agent/Government theme with action and whodunnit approach and has a range of characters/players?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I dunno why I've gotten into watching "Castle" on syndication. Really on this season where Kate goes Fed especially...Shyt is :mindblown: with its plot twists, and the density of the dialogue now that Kate is Fed.

Some this shyt is just unbelievable, but yet, believable, too. High stakes, tech warfare with geopolitical implications...

ohhh.png

why.png

damn.png

I read that she goes back to NYPD, tho. So I dunno how captivated I'll remain. Cop shows are a dime a dozen, and I don't really like 'em.

...anybody know of any other series that have a similar Federal Agent/Government theme with action and whodunnit approach and has a range of characters/players?
I binge-watched the fukk outta the first 4 seasons, 2.5 years ago. :mjcry: I was emotionally-invested in the Castle-Beckett 'ship and I enjoyed the long running storylines & 2-parter episodes

:yeshrug:But I quit on the show during the 5th season because I lost interest after Castle & Beckett finally go together.

If you like the show "Castle", You'll like "Bones".

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I binge-watched the fukk outta the first 4 seasons, 2.5 years ago. :mjcry: I was emotionally-invested in the Castle-Beckett 'ship and I enjoyed the long running storylines & 2-parter episodes

:yeshrug:But I quit on the show during the 5th season because I lost interest after Castle & Beckett finally go together.

If you like the show "Castle", You'll like "Bones".

The relationship is what really drew me in, too. I don't know how long that can hold me, tho.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I started watching the show in the same manner. I was off on a Friday and it was on TNT. I binge watched it that day and then through :hamster: means, I kept watching. Their relationship was cool, but the humor drew me in.

I tried watching the season seven premiere last night, and I quit 20 minutes in. Honestly, you're about to hit the saturation point with the show. The implausibility of the cases overshadows everything else associated with the show. I would say NCIS: LA is similar to it.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I started watching the show in the same manner. I was off on a Friday and it was on TNT. I binge watched it that day and then through :hamster: means, I kept watching. Their relationship was cool, but the humor drew me in.

I tried watching the season seven premiere last night, and I quit 20 minutes in. Honestly, you're about to hit the saturation point with the show. The implausibility of the cases overshadows everything else associated with the show. I would say NCIS: LA is similar to it.

Some reviews of the latter seasons haven't been good. I feel like that point will be reached soon, but part of me is like, "No, not yet!" lol!

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Some reviews of the latter seasons haven't been good. I feel like that point will be reached soon, but part of me is like, "No, not yet!" lol!

Yep, the writing in the episodes comes off as lazy. The "will they or won't they" dynamic is solved and viewers usually turn off after the answer, so they have to find a new method of keeping viewers engaged.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i fuk with castle heavy even after they got together cuz the crimes and storylines are still pretty damn good to me
the season where my baby beckett got shot tho was :wow:
shyt the first ep of the newest season had a nicca looking at the tv like :what::lupe::mindblown::krs: and in my eyes if its doing that 7 seasons in thats a good thing

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
It's a good procedural drama show but nothing more.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I like Castle just for the chemistry of the characters, the actual cases are secondary.
And similar shows to Castle are Bones (which has gotten terrible), that new show Forever, The Mentalist, and Elementary.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
castle's got the whodunnit game on lock. the twists and turns during each case :whew:

i'd recommend ncis.. i guess criminal minds too.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I like Castle just for the chemistry of the characters, the actual cases are secondary.
And similar shows to Castle are Bones (which has gotten terrible), that new show Forever, The Mentalist, and Elementary.
:patrice: I'm currently on 2-year hiatus from "Bones" since I finished watching Season 3. I been thinking of watching Seasons 4-6 before I quit on the show for good.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

Finally somebody else here mentions The Mentalist. :mjcry:

post-50797-Psych-Shawn-Gus-fist-bump-gif-AzZV.gif

edit: and then I use a gif from "Psych". :snoop: