anybody used to watch "City Guys"

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
:ohhh: damn seeing the casts of these ol teen shows are taking me back to the 90s/early 2000s. Its also reminding me how I use to lust for some them white girls back in the day.... the blonde from City Guys and the Red head from Hang Time :ohlawd:

I remember right before City Guys got taken off they had a story line with the Blonde chick hooking up with/ low key flirting with Jamal or at least eluded to it but you know NBC wasn't having that :mjpls:

also fun fact the breh who played L-Train actually had a brief music career run and even had his video on BET. can't find the vid on youtube, but if memory serves me right that shyt was smooth...

Definitely not....I could've sworn that Silk from Hang Time was either messing around with Mary Beth (or one of the other chicks on there) or at least flirted heavy. I could be wrong though. For like ten minutes the other day I watched the episode where Silk's aunt died from a stroke and all the memories came flooding back. I havent watched that show since 2001 :wow:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Saved by the Bell College years were trash tho.

They had Saved By the Bell with a whole no cast, but that was trash too.
College Years they had on prime time. I don't who thought that was a good idea.

The New Class was a rehash of what was already happening and that shyt had more episodes than the OG cast

They had one dude on the new class who looked just like Soulja Boy

Daps
EL Train.
:russ:

city-guys-steven-daniel-2.jpg
always thought breh looked like meth

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
College Years they had on prime time. I don't who thought that was a good idea.

The New Class was a rehash of what was already happening and that shyt had more episodes than the OG cast

They had one dude on the new class who looked just like Soulja Boy

lol you talking about that spanky Rogers's dude. Yea that new class version of save by the bell had a new cast like every other season. Plus they started rehashing the same plots all over again.