Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
:lolbron:yes city high high

"Nikkas saying im playing games but its not the same,
I like boxing matches and the football game,
I wouldn't mind being an actress but I love to sang,
I like going out taking walks and stuff,
I dont roll with many women cause they talk too much"

5'5 with brown eyes caramel complexion smile like the sunshine body like heaven:troll:
I tried ignoring this for 2 days but what the fukk are you talking about

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
my nikka L train :mjcry:

city guys was my show

u44qO6q.jpg

updated photo of some of them

Hang Time...my man Silk averaged 29/11/12 all season :wow:

6705928.jpg

rs_1024x759-150924091115-1024-hang-time-nbc.jpg

:ohhh: damn seeing the casts of these ol teen shows are taking me back to the 90s/early 2000s. Its also reminding me how I use to lust for some them white girls back in the day.... the blonde from City Guys and the Red head from Hang Time :ohlawd:

I remember right before City Guys got taken off they had a story line with the Blonde chick hooking up with/ low key flirting with Jamal or at least eluded to it but you know NBC wasn't having that :mjpls:

also fun fact the breh who played L-Train actually had a brief music career run and even had his video on BET. can't find the vid on youtube, but if memory serves me right that shyt was smooth...

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
:ohhh: damn seeing the casts of these ol teen shows are taking me back to the 90s/early 2000s. Its also reminding me how I use to lust for some them white girls back in the day.... the blonde from City Guys and the Red head from Hang Time :ohlawd:

I remember right before City Guys got taken off they had a story line with the Blonde chick hooking up with/ low key flirting with Jamal or at least eluded to it but you know NBC wasn't having that :mjpls:

also fun fact the breh who played L-Train actually had a brief music career run and even had his video on BET. can't find the vid on youtube, but if memory serves me right that shyt was smooth...

:ohhh:

RehReh

KasGoinJail 💀
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I remember my born again christian aunt used to piss us off because whenever she babysat us we were not allowed to watch Goosebumps and Sabrina the Teenage Witch
:mjlol:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Does anyone remember the show Breaker High where it was a high school on a big boat that sailed to a different place every episode?

It was the show where i saw for the first time Persia White who became Lynn on Girlfriends.... also the first time I've seen Ryan Goslin and he came a long damn way.

used to watch this too.

does anyone remember a show called out of the blue? about a bunch of teenagers that used to work at sea world? that shyt aired for a year and was never seen again

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Does anyone remember the show Breaker High where it was a high school on a big boat that sailed to a different place every episode?

It was the show where i saw for the first time Persia White who became Lynn on Girlfriends.... also the first time I've seen Ryan Goslin and he came a long damn way.

yeah was big in canada (was taped in vancouver)

ryan gosling the biggest thing to come from that show, show was dope i wish there was really a hs on a cruise ship