Anybody Stutter?

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I Lowkey do. It’s better these days.

What’s fcked up is my sense of humor is on some 90’s matin Lawrence shii and sometimes I be going too fast:mjcry::russ:

Now I can give presentations and shyt at work. It’s not really noticeable. And I also been lifting weights since I was 16 so people don’t try to crack/G check me about it:yeshrug:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Just watched a documentary on Bill Withers. I think it’s called “Still Bill”. Had no idea he used to stutter. Crazy thing is, there’s one scene where he’s driving and you hear it briefly. :ohhh:

But yeah, I feel for you brehs with speech impediments. I’d never make fun of someone for something they can’t help. That’s some low level behavior.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
I had a small stutter when I was in school. Mainly because I talked too fast. Now it's gone for the most part. However, I can't order a Dr. Pepper at a drive through or in a resteraunt without a massive stutter. :martin:

I want a Dr. Pepper so bad, but I'm like I'll have a Mountain Dew. :francis:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I developed a stutter when I was 13-14 and it lasted until I was in my mid twenties. Now I’m one of the best speakers walking. Often, people struggle in areas they have the a lot of potential. It's the Heros Arc constantly playing out in real life. As @brehsimilitude said James Earl Jones used to stutter but also Samuel L Jackson, Richard Branson, TD Jakes, Steve Harvey, etc.

I still stutter once in a blue moon but it's always when I'm talking out of my ass. I love it, it's an alarm that alerts me to some bullshyt I'm on. If you currently struggle with speaking just know that there's a great chance that it's a gift disguised as a curse. Keep working on it.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Just watched a documentary on Bill Withers. I think it’s called “Still Bill”. Had no idea he used to stutter. Crazy thing is, there’s one scene where he’s driving and you hear it briefly. :ohhh:

But yeah, I feel for you brehs with speech impediments. I’d never make fun of someone for something they can’t help. That’s some low level behavior.