Anybody Stutter?

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I had a friend who stuttered and for some reason being around him i began to stutter when i talked :wtf:

It wasnt as bad as his but when im talking my thoughs flow faster than my mouth and i stumbled on certain words...

This has been happening only since 2009,,,,,idk but i been containing it lately..its the worst on job interviews :damn: they think im bull shytting looking at me like :aicmon:

I was telling my ex a story once and she was like "wow your stuttering crazy just now" :mjcry:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Stammer slightly when trying to speak loudly. Which is why I dont go to clubs. Aint nothing worse than trying to kick game while tripping over your words :mjcry:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
When I was younger I had a mild stutter that got bad when I was nervous up until the 8th grade.

I started to read out loud with a cork in my mouth. After a couple of months my stutter was gone. It only came back when I was nervous but I overcame that by becoming arrogant.

Lil Diddy

Pro
Daps
I had a friend who stuttered and for some reason being around him i began to stutter when i talked :wtf:

It wasnt as bad as his but when im talking my thoughs flow faster than my mouth and i stumbled on certain words...

This has been happening only since 2009,,,,,idk but i been containing it lately..its the worst on job interviews :damn: they think im bull shytting looking at me like :aicmon:

I was telling my ex a story once and she was like "wow your stuttering crazy just now" :mjcry:

same, except mine is as bad as his :mjcry:.

people tell me to talk with my hands to help it, but i always forget

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry:yep . when i get put on the spot its bad. If i think about answering the phone and saying hello forget about hello ain't coming out so i just say "yeah who this?":pachaha: Its ways to improvise. Be in middle of conversation can't say the word be like "you know what im talking bout whats that word?":snoop:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't stutter, I just have a hard time putting words together. It's like I know what I want to say in my head but I can't express it properly, so I'll sometimes just end up rambling some nonsense and looking like a dumbass. :mjcry:

shyt is 100x worse than stuttering imo. I honestly think the reason this happens is because I don't read enough books.

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
same, except mine is as bad as his :mjcry:.

people tell me to talk with my hands to help it, but i always forget

I thought this was just me, I gotta use my hands to avoid stuttering. What's the science behind this ? Is it because out mind isn't 100% occupied with what we're saying so our thoughts flow easier ?

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry:yep . when i get put on the spot its bad. If i think about answering the phone and saying hello forget about hello ain't coming out so i just say "yeah who this?":pachaha: Its ways to improvise. Be in middle of conversation can't say the word be like "you know what im talking bout whats that word?":snoop:

This is me breh. Now I tend to have synonyms for a lot of words, if I get stuck trying to say big, I use massive and so on.
But if it's a word with no synonym, I just have to take the L and plough through :mjcry: