Anybody Stutter?

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I used to, in high school. Did a little class presentation, got laughed out of class. I cried myself to sleep.:scust: Got better, stopped stuttering now all of a sudden bytches start talking to me, especially the ones that laughed at me. :mjpls: Real Mike Jones situation. Now I do prezi presentations for a living. Funny how life works. My high school teacher always said I had balls for choosing my career.

Anyway I don't stutter anymore. I haven't really met many people with a stutter, so far only mild to covert stutterers like myself.

Anybody here stutter? Be brave. :feedme:

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps
Lightweight but I didn't start stuttering until high school, shyt was crazy because it happened out of nowhere

I naturally talk fast, but if I think first.... then "slow down" I'm cool. A lot of it came from lack of confidence with my vocabulary because I didn't read much coming up

I'm straight now, but sometimes those neurons still misfire than a mug!
:russ:

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Lightweight but I didn't start stuttering until high school, shyt was crazy because it happened out of nowhere

I naturally talk fast, but if I think first.... then "slow down" I'm cool. A lot of it came from lack of confidence with my vocabulary because I didn't read much coming up

I'm straight now, but sometimes those neurons still misfire than a mug!
:russ:

Stuttering Stanley :umad:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
yes most my life I just got fluent breh I shouldn't say this but my speech impediment was a big reason I struggled for many years. I got dissed alot during high school. I had a bad speech impediment.

Nobody

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
I have a friend who stutters. I think since he was a kid. We're all used to it tho. I guess they try to talk too fast without giving themselves a chance to breath.

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I used to stutter as a kid when I felt like I had something big to say and got real excited. By age 12 it went away somehow and never came back. I just calmed down. But now when I really excited still don't stutter, but my accent changes.

:dunno:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i stuttered until i was about 12.
that was the age i became self conscious about it.
i would stand in front of the mirror and introduce myself until i could do it without stuttering.

i occasionally stutter as an adult but i catch myself quickly and slow my row.
my thoughts often want to come out quicker than my mouth can speak them.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
you gotta be a real lowlife to laugh at someone's stutter :francis:
I thought that too but a lot of people thought it was funny. There was a kid with a lisp that did a presentation and he spoke horribly but nobody laughed at him. I personally felt bad for him.

plushcarpet

Superstar
Daps
I thought that too but a lot of people thought it was funny. There was a kid with a lisp that did a presentation and he spoke horribly but nobody laughed at him. I personally felt bad for him.
those same people would be on social media acting fake if a guy killed himself over something like that

people suck