Anybody remember that Nas $2million Neptunes beat rumour?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was she the chick that got exposed by Toddstradamus with them titty pics? or am i making a confusion?
honestly dont even remeber the chick, that shyt was before i was lurkin those sites. that dude was spammin somethin relentless :heh:

now that i think about it, maybe it was intelectual recipiricol :ohhh:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
mass da god and give up da goodz were 2 different posters....mass da god was jay/ kobe stan an give up da goodz was a troll 50 stan if i remember correctly....do y'all remember anti-college who was the biggest twista stan? he used to say twista was the GOAT and that Andrenaline Rush is the greatest and the mosyt complete album ever made

Then mass was that fakkit I was thinking of:pachaha:
I know the twista fan you're referring to but I can't think of his name:dwillhuh:

It was goods something. I remember sonning the fukk outta him when he made a thread saying BP2>>>>>>>>> Illmatic
I was probably in one of those threads laughing at him:russ:
I had a few battles with that bytch nikka myself:birdman:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
There was soooooo much fukkery in those boards man.

-Radiohead threatening to kill himself every other day

-There was a poster who called him Whitepeoplesellouttoo who used to try to post shyt about white superiority, I sonned the fukk outta him too

-STU Top Dude dropping fake ass track listings and album art for Nas albums. He once had the whole board buzzing that the Nas/Premo album was going to be called City Lights and release by the end of 2006. He also said that the Nas/AZ album was going to be called Alpha/Omega and be ten tracks long like Illmatic with 5 songs produced by Pete Rock and 5 songs by Q-Tip.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
There was soooooo much fukkery in those boards man.

-Radiohead threatening to kill himself every other day

-There was a poster who called him Whitepeoplesellouttoo who used to try to post shyt about white superiority, I sonned the fukk outta him too

-STU Top Dude dropping fake ass track listings and album art for Nas albums. He once had the whole board buzzing that the Nas/Premo album was going to be called City Lights and release by the end of 2006. He also said that the Nas/AZ album was going to be called Alpha/Omega and be ten tracks long like Illmatic with 5 songs produced by Pete Rock and 5 songs by Q-Tip.

Stu is the definition of an e-legend:wow:
I will say those Jay stans>>>the coli's Jay stans
even random aliases like nas' buzz was better than some of these guy and nas' buzz was lame:huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yea Jay Stan's on that board KNEW they had to come with it. They at least were good for a semi-intelligent debate. These Jay Stan's on the Coli all banner around "Nas Lost" like that shyt isn't EASILY dismissed. It used to be a matter of pride to be a Stan, you could break it down INTELLECTUALLY (in Chris Rock voice) why a certain rapper was your favorite and could debate that shyt with facts.

Things done changed:wow:

I'll never forget the night when Nas and Jay made peace at the New Jersey concert. For that ONE NIGHT ONLY Nas and Jay Stan's were united as one on the boards. nikkas was wildin out and dapping each other when that first cell phone footage leaked that night. Beautiful moment in Hip Hop history

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'holly fukk so patti was not a real person? how in the fukk hasnt she been exposed way back? the NK (nas kanye) is on suicide watch....

there a re a few names in here that i recognize from back in the day nas board....i don't know if they are the same people but mandizi used to be back then a 25-26 years old virgin....gun'shy used to be a canadian fukker, a bit of a strange fukker at that...

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea Jay Stan's on that board KNEW they had to come with it. They at least were good for a semi-intelligent debate. These Jay Stan's on the Coli all banner around "Nas Lost" like that shyt isn't EASILY dismissed. It used to be a matter of pride to be a Stan, you could break it down INTELLECTUALLY (in Chris Rock voice) why a certain rapper was your favorite and could debate that shyt with facts.

Things done changed:wow:

I'll never forget the night when Nas and Jay made peace at the New Jersey concert. For that ONE NIGHT ONLY Nas and Jay Stan's were united as one on the boards. nikkas was wildin out and dapping each other when that first cell phone footage leaked that night. Beautiful moment in Hip Hop history

yeah they jay stans were quite intelligent with their shyt....that is why when i fist came in here and i saw the Nas vs Jay stan threads, i g=had the overall impression that Nas is winning, and was like how the fukk NaS stans are winning arguments and shyt over jay stans...cause back in the day, NaS stans left the impression of some 15 year old homotional fags (with a few exception).....

but i figured it out cause Nas has been on the up-rise in recent years, so he made it easy to defend his case, while jay has been consistently throwing wack ass albums (after AG) making it harder to argument for him

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i remember that rumour, haha

just out of interest, anyone know how much a neptunes beat would go for? back then, and now. how much yall reckon robin thicke bought that "blurred lines" beat for? obviously there could be different arrangements; beat's cheaper but producer retains higher % of publishing etc..but roughly?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
i remember that rumour, haha

just out of interest, anyone know how much a neptunes beat would go for? back then, and now. how much yall reckon robin thicke bought that "blurred lines" beat for? obviously there could be different arrangements; beat's cheaper but producer retains higher % of publishing etc..but roughly?

Lupe once remarked that he paid 100k for the I'm Beaming beat. The interviewer seemed surprised and was like "you and pharrell are friends, you'd think you would get a discount" and lupe deadpanned back "you would think:comeon: "

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lupe once remarked that he paid 100k for the I'm Beaming beat. The interviewer seemed surprised and was like "you and pharrell are friends, you'd think you would get a discount" and lupe deadpanned back "you would think:comeon: "

:russ: :russ: :russ: