Anybody remember that Nas $2million Neptunes beat rumour?

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, it was a rumor. Nas did say that he and Pharrell were going to create a song that went with the rumor though. Then, Pharrell was reported to be working with Nas for Hip Hop Is Dead.

This was from an excerpt in Rolling Stone during the Hip Hop Is Dead era:

For his eighth studio album, Queensbridge MC Nas is taking it to the clubs, "I want it to be bangin'," he says. "And if you want it bangin', you call the dudes with the bangers." In this case, the dudes are Timbaland, Pharrell, Scott Storch and Dr. Dre and hip-hop's newest "it" producer will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas. "This one is gonna broaden my audience back up to where it needs to be," says Nas

In my head, I pictured the beat below to be the beat where Nas would reference that rumor:

Mag149

Back flipped on the mattress they slept on me on
Daps
Reppin
BX
I was on sohh at that time and I was jacked, I think is more about the fact dat he ditched Salam remi

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not for sure but the rumor could have came out on xss:ohhh:
I consider xss,the Sony board,and thenasforum one big family since we all posted on those boards.
FLN might be the goat troll:wow:
i've been on that board for years......nas-kanye was the lamest fukker on there, fln was a faq...brooklynfinest is/was at the same NaS stan level as ziggy

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
i've been on that board for years......nas-kanye was the lamest fukker on there, fln was a faq...brooklynfinest is/was at the same NaS stan level as ziggy

FLN:dead:

Was that super Jay stans name mass the goodz or give up the goodz:ohhh: I believe he was a huge Kobe stan also:patrice:

I was just a young,no name poster Chief Wahoo but I was on the comeup even back then:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
FLN:dead:

Was that super Jay stans name mass the goodz or give up the goodz:ohhh: I believe he was a huge Kobe stan also:patrice:

I was just a young,no name poster Chief Wahoo but I was on the comeup even back then:mjpls:

It was goods something. I remember sonning the fukk outta him when he made a thread saying BP2>>>>>>>>> Illmatic

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mass da god and give up da goodz were 2 different posters....mass da god was jay/ kobe stan an give up da goodz was a troll 50 stan if i remember correctly....do y'all remember anti-college who was the biggest twista stan? he used to say twista was the GOAT and that Andrenaline Rush is the greatest and the mosyt complete album ever made