Anybody remember that Nas $2million Neptunes beat rumour?

Flawda

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Nas can have it" says P. Diddy after Nas bidded 2 million for a new neptunes beat, which Diddy wanted to have. "Im busy with recording my best album so far and money doesnt play a part", Nas explains.

The big audience will have to wait 2 month before they will be able to hear this pricy beat, but Busta Rhymes already said. "Ah ish, thats the craziest beat, I ever heard! Those drums man, Those drums are fire! If Nas is gonna rap to this beat, its going to be over. This will be the biggest hit in the history of hiphop!"

:what:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^and that busta rhymes quote sound fake as hell too

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
STU-Top dude created that rumor a long ass time ago in the old Nas BBS. He also posted an old Louis Armstrong song (Happy Africa) and claimed that that was the basis for the sample, he ALSO created a fake track listing for the rumored Nasdaq Dow Jones album that supposedly included the Bullet X 50 Cent diss

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
They purposely put these BS rumors out to drive up each other's price

The most I ever heard for a beat was $500,000 for a Dre beat, even that could be :duck:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The most I ever heard for a beat was $500,000 for a Dre beat, even that could be :duck:
images

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
R.I.
:salute: to the NaS bbs crew. Except those that ran with mass da goodz or whatever the fukk his name was:pacspit:
Was that xclusivesoundstation? Some heads went there when the Sony board closed, but it was like 20% of what the traffic was. Then that died down and the last of the Nas bbs cats went to thenasforum....And last time I checked there it got taken over by the taliban or something, no lie :heh:

Droopy

say that tho
Daps
Reppin
Northside
I think i remember this, i used to lurk on the nas message board before sohh

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
R.I.

Was that xclusivesoundstation? Some heads went there when the Sony board closed, but it was like 20% of what the traffic was. Then that died down and the last of the Nas bbs cats went to thenasforum....And last time I checked there it got taken over by the taliban or something, no lie :heh:

Im not for sure but the rumor could have came out on xss:ohhh:
I consider xss,the Sony board,and thenasforum one big family since we all posted on those boards.
FLN might be the goat troll:wow: