Anybody play Sekiro with an Xbox series x controller?

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
How do you not get blisters and pain on your finger when you press the bumper to perform parrys? That texture feel like sand paper and I'm scraping my finger hella bad pressing it. :picard:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
…and what is your bytch ass gonna do about it? (rhetorical)

you can’t even grip a controller w/o getting calluses :mjlol:
That was not even the statement I made. The series x controller is a step down. Have you even played Sekiro with the series x controller? Or did you just come in here to try and troll me so you can feel better about whatever is going on in your miserable life? You 40 something years old tryna troll someone on the internet in the middle of the day on a Thursday. Damn you're a loser.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That was not even the statement I made. The series x controller is a step down. Have you even played Sekiro with the series x controller? Or did you just come in here to try and troll me so you can feel better about whatever is going on in your miserable life? You 40 something years old tryna troll someone on the internet in the middle of the day on a Thursday. Damn you're a loser.

at least you got my age right :yeshrug:

but no this is not a troll…you honestly are a bytch

complaining about a controller hurting your hands “in the middle of the day on a Thursday” is not exactly winner status