Anybody play Sekiro with an Xbox series x controller?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Series X controller is terrible, it's because of the shape of the controller, it doesn't naturally fit in the hand, not to mention it's smaller than the old x box controller, the PS5 controller is considerably bigger than the DS4 but the way it shapes make it's naturally fit in the hand

Plus I found the sticks to be more responsive and the surface buttons have a better build quality

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
vEdystU5OVHKjdjb8jlQ-1W-uGWdqGbbkThn0-6lHFc.jpg

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
just use a different controller
I would but I paid $60 for it, I at least wanna see if I can make it more usable. I like the new features on it versus the Xbox one controller.
This the same dude who's struggling to beat a pokemon game I beat with no issues when I was 8.

Maybe he's just too soft to be a gamer, perhaps the lifetime channel is a better fit for breh.

:francis:
:russ: good one breh nice roast :salute:

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
I would but I paid $60 for it, I at least wanna see if I can make it more usable. I like the new features on it versus the Xbox one controller.

:russ: good one breh nice roast :salute:
Then you could use it on games that don’t use the bumpers as much as sekiro does

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Then you could use it on games that don’t use the bumpers as much as sekiro does
Ok do you know how to use the dualsense on PC and configure it? I've tried a ps4 controller in the past but configuring it was tough so I always just used Xbox controllers

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
Ok do you know how to use the dualsense on PC and configure it? I've tried a ps4 controller in the past but configuring it was tough so I always just used Xbox controllers
I just plug mine into my dualsense into my Type c Xbox wire and it works. If you have it registered to a ps5 you may need to push the reset button on the back of the controller

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Steam automatically lets you play with a ps4 or ps5 controller if you just plug it in or go to big picture mode and make sure you select playstation controller

If you are playing off stream and they came doesn't recognize the controller, you download a program called DS4 it will make the game think your playstation controller is an Xbox controller

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Elite 2 bumpers have a smooth surface. maybe try that one