Anybody miss talking shyt on videogames to random people?

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Halo 2 days were great.

Everybody talked. Consoles weren’t the default for online FPS yet either, so the community wasn’t plagued with too many weirdos. Banter was similar to gaming in-person.

A lot of great times during 360/PS3 era too.

Feels like chat fell off a cliff this gen lol.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
the worst shyt is a baby crying in the background:bryan:

mute ya fukkin mic, no one wanna hear that shyt
nikkas kids be starving while fathers be gaming :russ:.

I heard one lil nikka straight tell his pops "all you do is play 2k all day you bum" :laff:, young dawg sounded bout 10 years old. This p*ssy nikka started laughing at his son :gucci:. I woulda punched the lil nikka

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Miss it? nikka I get in gamechat and talk shyt everytime I play, if I don’t have my squad on. U only get the racist white guy 1 out of every like 10 lobbies. And even then you can just mute his ass. Most the time when people see a few people using their mics, they will turn theirs on too and join in on the shyt talk.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
The GOAT days and Im not an online shyt talker, Im too chill, anyone who has played with me(pause) can attest to that. A lot has changed since the Modern Warfare days. With snitching, these cacs have calmed down. I used to hear degenerate shyt & N bombs all the time on MW2. Now...never...I went the whole 2011-2019 without gaming....shyts different
Well at least on Black Ops 4. People seem a lot more chill than back in the day and the average MP lobby isn't that much chatter if any at all. Blackout, people talk but not Multiplayer.
Blackout is lame in silence but for those who dont know COD has an sensor where if u talk you'll get linked up with others who chat but those who dont will get silenced lobbys... just an fyi.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Some of my fondest memories is jumping on Halo 2 with a bunch of friends and grabbing the warthog. Nothing but shyt talking and laughs all night long.

Fell asleep multiple times while on the turret. Brehs would hear me snoring and shyt :laff:

The good ol days. :mjcry: :flabbynsick:

Breh halo 2 had so much shyt talking :mjlol:
Rollin with the squad in hardcore bodying nikkas only for them to pull that 1v1 or you had host card then bodying em in customs again :mjlit:. Rolling solo in snipers raping the other team so bad they gotta get racial cuz they think its gon a throw you off :russ:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I generally don’t speak to kids when I’m playing GTA online...but there was this one kid cussing up a storm loud as hell on the mics so I kept warning him that it was pretty early in the morning (about 4AM) and he need to chill bcuz his parents are gonna hear him...he said “fukk you” lol...so I just laughed cuz I knew it was only a matter of time and sure enough his father comes into the room and beats him and his brother for doing exactly what I said so I laughed and said “told you so”...his pops jumps on the mic and says “what kind of man are you messing with little kids” so I told him “actually being a better father than you and trying to get your kids to learn how to behave...what kind of dad has kids up at this time screaming and cursing down the whole house???” so now he’s playing the game and wants to ‘find me’ in the lobby...I find him first and proceed to wreck shop on him while talking cash shyt lmao...easy to get into some fukkery in the GTA lobbies...I expect this weekend will be crazy too w/ the new updates bringing more ppl back online LOL!

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Halo 2 days were great.

Everybody talked. Consoles weren’t the default for online FPS yet either, so the community wasn’t plagued with too many weirdos. Banter was similar to gaming in-person.

A lot of great times during 360/PS3 era too.

Feels like chat fell off a cliff this gen lol.
I notice no one ever talks anymore
You’re right back in the day was mad talking

I use to hit up the MK arcade kollection lobbies just to here dudes talk about MK , I spent 4-5 hours just listening to dudes talk about MK shyt was so cool

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't miss it, I prefer cooperation on my team. idgaf about whiny ass nikkas

My homie be still on that shyt, got banned from voice chat because of it. I cussed this one stank bytch out recently though because my homie wanted to play and she was talking reckless and got mad when I told her to chill out.

Then I fukking lit into her ass until she quit the party